Home

I want to join a clan and make a site

James Brophy

well my title says it all. Firstly i WAS a very good jk2 player untill always online ctf came down then there were no more 32 player games. So i gave up and went to half life and now im back and im ready to help a clan i can make a site with no adverts but i need a clan! I will be waiting....im waiting....waiting....

well first off welcome back to JK2. *Fury* would be overwe are a fairly new clan looking for a few good people. and we are desperate for a website. i tried my hand at it but i'm very new to it here is my attempt: http://www.furyjk2team.tk the clan itself has a main page, but is a multiple game clan, so are lacking a site for our specific team. feel free to stop by our IRC channel #FuryGamers on DALnet. also feel free to contact me on any of the following mediums:

AIM: IAmTheRumor

MSN: DIlgner@msn.com

Yahoo!: fury_rumor

EMAIL: Rumor@saiyanz-kai.zzn.com

thanks and we would be more than glad to have you,

*Fury* Rumor

• 3 weeks later...

Now that i think about it...The Panda Brigade could use a new member...AND a web site. Whoa! a two in one deal!

If you joined, people would ask us," How the hell did you guys get someone that good and had enough pride to make a website?!". We would say, " We bribed him". After all, no clan is as simple in joining as our "team". Just drop us a line at thepandabrigade@hotmail.com and insert the word "Panda" in your JK2 name. heh heh...too easy eh?

Okay, i must admit, after that's over, we HAVE to send you a hot chick, beer, and pizza. Don't get attached to the girl, she works nights. Plus, we need a website. The only site we have now isn't for The Panda Brigade, its for the Panda Chronicles.

I know i'm pimping this but...

http://home.earthlink.net/~cronostrife707/Panda-Chronicles/

Archived