Home

Are there any other places to download models?

DracoFXB

Hello everyone, this is my second thread here. Yesterday I had a problem getting my downloaded models onto the game, well with help from you all, I now solved my problems. Well I have a second questions.

Is there any other websites in which I can download models for Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast? I'm wanting to find models of the following:

--Mace Windu

--Obi-Wan (Episode-1)

--Obi-Wan (Epidode-2)

--Count Dooku

--Yoda

--Qui Gon Jin

Also I'm looking for a place in which I can download a double-bladed Lightsaber. Like the one Darth Maul used in Episode 1.

Also what is the differnce between a model and a skin?

Thanks,

Draco -- FunXbox Staff

Come one guys, this thread has like 15+ views and no replies. I know there has to be some other site on the net besides this one that lets you download Models for Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Also, when I downloaded the Duel of the Fates map, and when I tried to unzip it....I got some error message saying that it is in an invalid archive or something. It said that if I downloaded it...I should download it again and try again. Well I did that and got the same message, why? I really want that Duel of the Fates map (Free for All)

Draco -- FunXbox Staff

You can find models at http://www.jk2files.com/file.index and http://www.massassi.net

Be careful not to download jk1 stuff at massassi .

The doublebladed saber is already in the game. To activate it open the console with shift + key left to 1 and enter

devmap {mapname} e.g. devmap ffa_bespin

to get into cheatmode . After the map loads select your saber (with 1) and turn it off (with 1) . Now open console and enter

/thedestroyer .

There are several mods ( Jedimod, Jediplus,Enhanced Sabers,......)

that let you use doublebladed or two sabers without cheats.

Originally posted by teleguy

You can find models at http://www.jk2files.com/file.index and http://www.massassi.net

Be careful not to download jk1 stuff at massassi .

The doublebladed saber is already in the game. To activate it open the console with shift + key left to 1 and enter

devmap {mapname} e.g. devmap ffa_bespin

to get into cheatmode . After the map loads select your saber (with 1) and turn it off (with 1) . Now open console and enter

/thedestroyer .

There are several mods ( Jedimod, Jediplus,Enhanced Sabers,......)

that let you use doublebladed or two sabers without cheats.

Can you are anyone else tell me how/where do I get those mods for double-bladed lightsabers and duel-lightsabers?

Well I just downloaded a mod that lets me use the double bladed sabers without the cheat, but when I load up my game, and goto setup and then to the "mods" section, it is empty?!?!? Why?

Also I tried using the cheat, and I did all that stuff you did, but when I typed in "/thedestroyer" it said something like "cheats are inabled on this server" or something to that nature. Why?!?!

Originally posted by DracoFXB

Also I tried using the cheat, and I did all that stuff you did, but when I typed in "/thedestroyer" it said something like "cheats are inabled on this server" or something to that nature. Why?!?!

If u mean that cheats aren't enabled, then you can't use a double bladed. You can only use those on cheat servers. Get JediPlus or something. :D

More than likely you unzipped the mod to the wrong place. If you're on a Vulcanis Admin mod server, they have to have doublebladed saber active. In which case all you have to do is shut down your saber and then turn it back on for the double blade, to do this default key is 1.

If you downloaded Jedi mod or Jedi plus, find the zip file on your system. Open it up with winzip. Extract all files to the GAMEDATA folder, NOT the GAMEDATA/BASE folder. Once you have it extracted to the GAMEDATA folder, if you want to just mess around with it, go to the mods option and load it, then start a new mp game. If you want to find a server using it, the best way to find out is through Gamespy or All-seeing Eye. They have a filter system that shows what mods are installed on which servers.

DracoFXB u can go 2..

{www.omniclan.com/pn/html/index.php} - have @ 5 skins .. also

go 2 packages in download section 4 Models/Hilts

{www.dxnet.tv/} - 2 skin packs.. {DX} Skin pack is 149MB

{DX} Skin pack (update) is 35MB... I never downloaded this

cause server is slow!!!!

{http://jedicenter.com/} - nice models/skin section w/ pictures..

Also here...

{www.jedi-outcast.com/main.php} - JK2 link

if u want Watto Skin go here 4 picture & download..

{www.jediforest.com/download_view.php?img-1}

Tip.. delete skins u downloaded & installed but,

never use or SUCK!!!

That's all 4 now.. Good Luck!!!!

C-YA!!!

Archived