Home

have a look

Murashu

I was looking at learning how to use php for web design and a friend of mine made me a really sweet deal. We now have our own little website. The url is http://swgassociates.com There is not much there, I just copied some stuff from the other site so it wasnt blank. It's in html format for now until I can figure out how to use php. If anyone is php smart feel free to drop me a line. I'm sure it will take me a while to get it looking decent so bare with me fellas.

Murashu, although I like your site, I think it's comming around :) , what I meant earlier, why another site?

And another question is, have you talked to Wraith about this?

He has put down time on his site, time which I might add I can't really understand he has, with all the things he do.

I'm not so much concerned that he will mind if you haven't confronted him, but atleast he deserves to be confronted. :)

The main reason I have a site is I wanted to learn how to use php and what better way than to make a website about a subject I am fascinated with. I am by no means competing with anything Wraith has done or will do in the future. I'm sure Wraith will keep updating his site whether I do or not. If I was a gambling man I would bet about half of the PA members have thier own website.

And yes I told him about 2 weeks ago on AIM that I was working on a website.

Wraith or anyone else that wants to learn php is free to mess around with the site, they can't do any worse than what I have hehe. I wish I had finished college and maybe now I would understand a little more about coding and stuff.

Right now there really isnt much to do other than personalize the website, but once the game starts up I am sure we could keep several people busy updating it with new content.

Archived