Home

Thugz Mansion!

Acrylic

What do you think of Tupac's New Song "Thugz Mansion"?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Tupac's New Song "Thugz Mansion"?

• I love it. Cant get enough of it!
    • Ugh. That song annoys me bad. I hate it!
    • Never heard it....

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ckcsaber

Hmmm.... You seem to have very explicit fantasys:rolleyes:

WOW

are those fighting words.

it seems to me like you tryin to be a wise guy here.

right now, you talkin straight out of your @ss cuz shlt just comes out of your mouth.

common man, relax have a coke and smile.

please don't start with me cuz i surely will finish it.

Originally posted by -s/<itzo-

WOW

right now, you talkin straight out of your @ss cuz shlt just comes out of your mouth.

Damn...looks like a job for.....SUPER KEEPER OF THE PEACE!

Ok guys, lets prevent the flames cuz its starting to get hot in here. Its getting hot in herrrree...so take off all your clothes..oops..***got carried away***

Originally posted by Break_dF

B/C I'm the one who shot him...

*edit* DAMN! I gave myself away.

I dont find that funny. This is a really serious manner, and if 2pac really was dead, and if I found out who shot him....Id call the police. But of course, Hes alive, so thats not gonna happen.

Damn...I would call the police too...after I applied some "personal" punishment....

911: Yes, emergency response?

Caller: Yeah, um, I found the guy who shot Tupac.

911: For real? Damn let me go over there real quick. Whats the address?

Caller: *Gives Address*

911: *Gets in car and meets caller with baseball bat in hand*

Caller: Hi. Um, whats that for?

911: *Busy beating down Tupac's murderer*

Caller: Hey...that looks like fun! *Pulls out a lead pipe and joins in the fun*:D

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

I dont find that funny. This is a really serious manner, and if 2pac really was dead, and if I found out who shot him....Id call the police. But of course, Hes alive, so thats not gonna happen.

LMAO...it is funny that you think he's alive.

WOW

Hmm, as crazy as it may seem you are the only one talking out of your ass. You actually believe all these wild dumbass rumors and actually try to defend.

I must admit it must be a challenge to defend a statement which most people do not agree with, but when people try and state their views your only retort is

get off my DlCK!!!!

Now who is the one talking out of their ass?

Fighting words you say? Well dont count on me to post idiotic statements as you have done previously.

Originally posted by dAno

hey, have any of you guys heard the new Thugz Mansion [remix ft. Nas...? its amazing! its like a coustic guitar for the beat, i love it. if you got a chance to hear it, dont pass on it.

is it on the CD? Cuz, I'm gonna buy the CD....and if its not on the CD, im gonna download it....right....about..........now.

-EDIT-

HOLY! I downloaded the edited version, cuz that was the only version available.......oh, jeez. The music is beautiful. But the edited is so HILARIOUS! When he tries to say suicide, they edit it out so it says "Aaahhh-zues" or.....shot....it say "asht" ......its so funny listening to edits.

Originally posted by ckcsaber

Hmm, as crazy as it may seem you are the only one talking out of your ass. You actually believe all these wild dumbass rumors and actually try to defend.

I must admit it must be a challenge to defend a statement which most people do not agree with, but when people try and state their views your only retort is

Now who is the one talking out of their ass?

Fighting words you say? Well dont count on me to post idiotic statements as you have done previously.

first off, who said i believed it.

i said i got the article from the web and i wanted to share it with everybody.

second, who the hell are you to say its a wild dumbass rumor. you're not only affending me but people who actually believes it. people believe cuz they have hope and who are you take that away from them. yeah it seem far fetch to believe it but is it necessary for you to discriminate it the way that you did.

people have different believes than you but do you hold that against them?

you should think clearly of what you say intead of making quick assumptions that you don't know shlt about.

third, the reason why i said "get off my DlCK" because the fact that you were being a jerk, saying:

Someones been reading too much of the National Enquirer

i don't know if you were tryin to be sarcastic but i took that as an insult.

please don't get me started if you know whats good for ya'.

if not this will go to round 2.

BTW the remix of Thugz Mansion with Nas, that track is HOT.

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

is it on the CD? Cuz, I'm gonna buy the CD....and if its not on the CD, im gonna download it....right....about..........now.

-EDIT-

HOLY! I downloaded the edited version, cuz that was the only version available.......oh, jeez. The music is beautiful. But the edited is so HILARIOUS! When he tries to say suicide, they edit it out so it says "Aaahhh-zues" or.....shot....it say "asht" ......its so funny listening to edits.

hah ya i kno the guitar is amazing, the beat sounds so kool, like its just a chillin beat ya kno?

hah ya about the swearing beeping out, its hilarious when they do that. they make it sound totally different and it sounds pretty stupid actually eh? lol leave the swearing alone or just blank it out :p

people have different believes than you but do you hold that against them?

I do not hold any of your beliefs against you.

I seriously do commend you for your efforts to give us this information and try and support it, but if you post in a thread be ready for people's opinions. My opinion is that this is some story created by the press and others to milk off of Tupacs music. If you dont like people's opinions dont post in this thread! The National Enquirer most likley did have articles on this topic.

You try and turn my opinion's into insults which they are not. You just want to turn this into a flaming contest, which it is not. You don't like my opinion, TOO BAD! If you have your mind set on Tupac being alive go right ahead, but then stay away from this thread so you can be blind to what other people think.

Originally posted by dAno

hah ya i kno the guitar is amazing, the beat sounds so kool, like its just a chillin beat ya kno?

hah ya about the swearing beeping out, its hilarious when they do that. they make it sound totally different and it sounds pretty stupid actually eh? lol leave the swearing alone or just blank it out :p

yep, for some reason, some DEMENTED reason, i got the EDITED versino of all eyez on me. i love the CD, but the editing, well, it did a bad job. one of these days, im gonna buy every 2pac cd.......WHEN i get the money.....(thatll take a while) lol

Archived