Home

Thugz Mansion!

Acrylic

What do you think of Tupac's New Song "Thugz Mansion"?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Tupac's New Song "Thugz Mansion"?

• I love it. Cant get enough of it!
    • Ugh. That song annoys me bad. I hate it!
    • Never heard it....

Come now, why would he fake his death? If it's to "escape the deadly streets," well, it's been a very, very long time. I would think he could come back out of hiding now... and dont you think there would have been sightings? He wasnt exactly a quiet kinda guy, he was pretty outspoken. Eventually, he woulda gotten drunk or too high and his secret would have slipped.

And faking for success? Well, it worked for a year or two, while everyone made songs dedicated to him, put pictures of him on everything, blah blah blah... it sold him records for quite some time. But it's faded. If he was alive, he would have been due for a comeback about 3 years ago...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by InsaneSith

well i remember one time before tupac had faked his death. im not sure though. tupac is the only rapper i like. if he is alive cool. if not i still miss him.

Yea! I'm really glad you like him. But my decision still stands with me. HE IS ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! :D

I have a few questions to people who think he is alive.

Where is he? Why hasn't anyone seen him since his death? I mean, is he hiding in an undergorund layer? Is he "chilling" with "snoop dog" ? Is he working with ExtraTerrestrials on some sort of weapon to dominate the Earth?

How come no one has seen him? I mean, eventually, he would want to go and get a big mac at McDonalds, right? Someone, say, the janitor,would see him and say: "WTF? Tupac?"

So this all confuses me. Me, I think he's dead. I would say I KNOW he's dead, but people would crawl up my arse if I did.

Originally posted by C'jais

It's also very queer that on his new albums, they've chucked in so many extra artists that Tupac can just rap a few lines or a chorus in each song, making it appear like he's made tons of stuff.

Yea. And also, I noticed on his new album on Track 1 CD 1, It says it was written by Tupac Shakur. And that whole song is an intro that has screaming people waiting for Tupacs album and an announcer lady saying "which makes me wonder, where are all these albums coming from?"

and the hidden track, track 14 on CD 2, Tupac says some stuff, like "expect me, n***a, like u expect jesus to come back" and stuff like that. and thats another thing that raises the alive or dead question.

i truly hope that hes alive. i mean, his rap skills back in the 90's are still way better then alot of the modern rappers today. there are alot of questions that still need to be answered and i dont think well get any. that is, until something happens and maybe he does come back. but there are really no good hints to be 100% sure that he is still alive.

Originally posted by Elessar-Eärfalas

i truly hope that hes alive. i mean, his rap skills back in the 90's are still way better then alot of the modern rappers today. there are alot of questions that still need to be answered and i dont think well get any. that is, until something happens and maybe he does come back. but there are really no good hints to be 100% sure that he is still alive.

Well, on my post above urs (:p), I'm almost 85% sure hes alive, noly from those 2 things.

Archived