Home

NBA Talk

Elessar-Eärfalas

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Sacramento Kings.....:D

Being from the northwest there is the Blazers and the Sonics......but I'm tired of their crap. I've never been a sonics fan and the blazers.....well, they're now called the "jail" blazers. Three of the players all have court dates coming up on the same day....:D

I hate em!

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

I like the Sacramento Kings.....:D

Being from the northwest there is the Blazers and the Sonics......but I'm tired of their crap. I've never been a sonics fan and the blazers.....well, they're now called the "jail" blazers. Three of the players all have court dates coming up on the same day....:D

I hate em!

Damn man...that is some funny ****.

i'm a vince carter fan so i'm going for toronto.

but vince is injured so they're doing bad.

hopefully he'll get better and have an amazing season.

i'm also rooting for the wizards.

i've been a michael jordan fan since day one.

and kwame brown is doing excellent.

fav players Half Man Half Amazin, T-Mac, MJ, Kobe, AI, and Darius Miles.

Living in Oregon, It's gotta be the Blazers baby. Just check out the av. Ya, Sheed, Damon and Ruben have had their problems, but I think I'll love the Blazers 4 Life. 87 and smokin blunts on the way home from Seattle? Come on 5-0, give us a little love. And RubPats just showing some love. Payce.

PACERS!

They are going real far this year. They've got Jermaine O'Neal, Ron Artest, Brad Miller, and of course Reggie Miller!

OMFG! Last night vs. the Wizards he hit 3 three pointers in a row PLUS one of them ended up being the mystical 4 point play!

17 points in the 3rd quarter.

reggie_170_021129.jpg

Archived