Home

Hey all

Balix

Hey guys. I'm the lastest addition to The Associates. Took some searching but I found a guild that looks like I'll be happy with and has some good folk. (Been lurking around a bit ;) )

I began my mmorpg career only recently when I started playing daoc back in January. Played that up until the summer but just didn't like the game that much, as others have found out. Other then that I've only beta tested other mmorpg's. Although I have and do play plenty of other online games such as the everlasting CS.

As most of the N.A. players in the guild I'm on the east coast, Toronto, Canada to be specific. I also liked the idea of joining up with people who already know each other (ie swg.net'ers) rather then just being thrown together at the game launch. Pretty sure I can contribute something to the guild so I'll see you all around.

PS. Someone should update the "who we are" sticky thread with the new website url. Didn't know that other site existed until I found the link randomly while checking threads.

Balix,

Welcome to The Associates. We have a good group of people here and I am sure you will find your stay enjoyable. The URL listed in the "who we are" message is the official PA Website and the other one is an "in progress" site that I am playing around with.

Welcome to the boards and a special welcome to our PA!!! :)

Be sure to check out the Read This First thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready. :)

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards, so I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.

Please feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

And have some chocolate covered gnorts. :D Complementary Juztyn. :p

Also be sure to check out the SWGalaxies.Net site which is connected to these boards. :)

When you've done that, go to this thread and post your stats so Wraith can add it to the website: Information needed about you!

Then go here to tell people how they can reach you: Whats you IM name?

That should cover it I suppose. :)

Again, a big welcome to the new guy! :)

Archived