Home

Promod 3.0 Released!

ArtifeX

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Syfo-Dyas

Here is our problem, however. JO is supposed to be a Star Wars game. As such, it has certain expectations placed upon it. It's not enough that it just be Star Wars 'themed'. It HAS to FEEL like Star Wars -and in some ways it does. But Multi-Player just doesn't observe 'Star Wars' conventions.

[/b]

The flaw in your argument is that different star wars fans have different expectations about how much star wars feel the game needs. For some like myself being able to use certain forces, and the lightsaber gives the game enough of the star wars feel for me. The server doesnt have to have only one jedi master and at most only three other jedi to capture the star wars feel. The lightside jedi can use any saber color they wish, even red. The expectations are different and IMO JO seems to be clsoe enough to please the majority of star wars fans.

Oh yeah, you're right. God forbid anybody would fight differently. People DO have different styles, and I have seen Mithrandir beat Lazarous up quite a bit, atleast in the game I was in. Maybe your style of fighting can beat Mith's, and his style can beat Laz's, like the trump system. And besides that, you're probably talking about the games where we went gunner.

yeah it was me. :D i was not having very much luck on ns hideout, so i went sith and started zapping people. :D

And as I recall, you were punished quite a bit for investing your points in it, thought not by me since I suck.. specially with lightside force, if it had been a saber only game and I was a sith at the time you'da been Laz-meat.

Originally posted by Wolf Devil

And as I recall, you were punished quite a bit for investing your points in it, thought not by me since I suck.. specially with lightside force, if it had been a saber only game and I was a sith at the time you'da been Laz-meat.

true, true... but i did manage to trick people and zap them at the perfect time. :D got a number of kills there bsing around.

Originally posted by MMXP

No, I'm talking about red chopper Mith. I used Art's tactic before he even posted it.

People use different tactics to win, some are cheap, some are smart, some are totally dumb and still work anyways. Just because you defeat Mith doesn't mean you should be able to beat Lazarous.

Archived