Home

To Darth Syrup, A possible Eternal contribution

lionknight

Darth syrup I don't know when you plan on releasing your next force mod. But I am truly looking foward to it. Is there any chance of combining your great mod with the eternal's soon to be released new grapple code? I think that these two items combined would make the ultimate mod. I ask you this because I know you have implemented the jetpack in the past. Thanks for all the great work.

everything depends on the_eternal, if he releases the source code , then i m pretty sure that darth_syrup will do it.

on the other hand if the_eternal, keeps the source code closed, then i bet that darth_syrup won't recode a grapple with proper physics.

i may be wrong though

Is there any chance of combining your great mod with the eternal's soon to be released new grapple code?

Perhaps...i've been rewriting the current grapple code, but i don't have a lot of time. Eternal is a great coder; i wouldn't mind incorporating his grapple in the code.

What physics are we looking for in a grapple, anyway?

What makes a good grapple?

One you can swing on, at the very least - more like a real grappling line would behave.

According to Eternal, on his new grapple code I believe you can swing and hook and drag opponents. Thanks both Eternal and Darth_Syrup for such a great job on greatly enhancing this game.

P.S. Darth and Eternal, any idea on a release dates. I would rather wait a little longer and have the new hook implemented. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the ingredients for an ultimate mod.

-dual pistols

-the flamethrower code

-the jetpack

-all the force changes in force mod

-a realistic grapple code

-JK2 The Fan's Version's /headexplodey code

- the boxing mod

-a mind control cheat like in SP

Originally posted by wudan

Lol, that junk could get whipped together in a week, and get ripped apart by the community in a day.

You need soul!

I meant this about other mods, by the way, that might try to do the same thing. Darth Syrup's mod is, in my eyes, built very very well, with the gamer in mind.

Archived