Home

What are your expectations from the PA?

Murashu

Good answer Gaarni.

The biggest downfall of guilds I was apart of in EQ was certain people would help guild members only when it beneficial to them. Everyone needs to understand and try to help everyone in the PA even if there is no personal gain in it for them. If you invest time in helping your friends, 9 out of 10 times your friends will bend over backwards to help you when you need it.

What I want out of being in the Associates is to meet new friends, and to be able to hunt, craft or explore with those friends. I want to have my friends ask me to drop what I am doing to come half way across the galaxy to help them complete a quest and to see the excitement on thier face when we do complete the quest with them. And of course I want my friends to do the same for me because they know I will be there when they ask if at all possible. There will be times when we all have things to do, whether it is real life or you made previous in game plans to do something. I know it's alot to ask, but thats what I want... :D

Well you know, this is the whole reason i formed the Associates. When I came up with the idea, I was pretty new to the forums but I liked who I saw here. Over the time I think that I've made a place for myself here, and I've picked up some friends while I'm at it. This PA was formed to keep these friendships alive post release and to keep us connected...that way we will have a good sense of community on the boards and in game. The name of this PA is the Associates, and that imples association with one another. To stay in the PA, people are going to have to help each other and do so equally....this isn't going to be a caste structure PA with a few powerful people and a lot of weak people taht don't get anything. We're all equal and get equal support and assistance.

Archived