Home

To those who cannot enter ArtifeX's ProMod Server:

Lathain Valtiel

yes that is true. I believe you have to download a file called Promod3.0.5f9b8009. Assuming you created a sperate folder where you put your promod files in in the Gamedata folder, make sure this file goes in the same folder as your ProMod3.0.pk3 file. To do this name the folder you have ProMod3.0.pk3 in promod3.0. This is because the autodownloading automatically installs the Promod3.0.5f9b8009 file into a folder called promod3.0, and if you dont have one called that in your Gamedata folder, then it will create a seperate one specificaly called promod3.0

Hope that helped.

[edit]I am not sure you have to put the Promod3.0.5f9b8009 file in the same folder as your ProMod3.0.pk3 file, but I think you should. Again someone clarify this for me.

He has two servers going. One is 3.1, and passworded. The other is 3.0 and is the same as always -well, for the past week anyway.

I was unable to connect as well. So I pulled the ProMod directory out of my Gamedata dir, and just waited the 4 or 5 min that it took for his server to send me it's version of ProMod 3. Then I connected just fine. Had some fun too. You guys are not at all nice!!! :mad:

Some people even have loaded guns, AND the way they shoot them, I was starting to think they were trying to hit me!!! Very very dangrous...:eek:

Archived