Home

If I made this campaign would anyone care/play it?

pbguy1211

Would anyone play an Ep. III capaign if I made one?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would anyone play an Ep. III capaign if I made one?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Originally posted by TheMadDoofer

Well, do you know what is going to happen in EP III? Or are you doing a campaign of it just from your imagination?

oh yeah... george called me the other day and gave me the plot outline...

hell, it's basically all there already anyway except for a few pieces of the puzzle. we all know why, we just don't know HOW everything happened. it'd obviously be my interpretation.

but suggestions are more than welcomed.

Maybe.

I played a multi-player scenario with three teams of two: Republic/Empire vs Confeds/Trade Fed vs Naboo/Rebels. This was to simulate the possible politcal factions in Episode III: Palpatine's evolving government, the Separatists and a possible fledgling rebellion started by Padme and Bail Organa.

Note I know the fledgling rebellion goes against EU, but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen.

Anyway it was cool.

The problem, SE Vader, is that some people THINK they know what's going to happen better that others. I personally prefer not to comment on Episode III as I have had to unlearn what I have learnt in regards to EU speculations.

Having said that it would still be fun to play an Episode III campaign even if it is only "from a certain point of view". As long as it isn't taken as what is definitely going to happen, speculations could be interesting.

:mob: Troopr-Undr-Fir

I would play it, and just to let all of you know one of my reletives (cousin) works for LA and had some insight for me, little, but nontheless still intreaging. He told me that at the end Anakin Fights Obi Wan in a volcano of some sorts (don't know the name of the planet, but obi wan sort of wins by chopping of anakins limbs, and then obi wan escapes with anakins two children, by giving one to bail organa, and the other to their step uncle owen) and there is a magor Dispute in the Republic because of Palpatine :emperor: not giving back the power Stupid Jar Jar gave him, and a huge battle erupts on Couresant, And the new self appointed Empirer of the galaxy finally sticks it to the republic and then rescues anakin and tempts him with an offer to save his life inexchange for his soul and then turns him into the dark lord DARTH VADOR :vadar: .

Archived