Home

Can I be a speeder dealer in SWG?

Dr. Zaius

It would be cool to buy about 20 speeders and then be a speeder dealer...wouldnt it?

Id probally end up selling X-34s, xp-38s and v-35s, those are the three most popular speeders...

but then there are bikes, i could also sell speeder bikes...

Like the imperial model (aratech 74-Z) the Swoop and the S-Swoop (TaggeCo Air-2)

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius

It would be cool to buy about 20 speeders and then be a speeder dealer...wouldnt it?

Id probally end up selling X-34s, xp-38s and v-35s, those are the three most popular speeders...

but then there are bikes, i could also sell speeder bikes...

Like the imperial model (aratech 74-Z) the Swoop and the S-Swoop (TaggeCo Air-2)

you would proabbly have to modify the bbikes to make profit because if you have to buy them in the first place and then try make profit from them everyone else will just buy it from your provider and youll go out of bussiness really quick

ya that was the plan, although im not sure how many brands of speeders/bikes the developers are planning to include. I hope there are at least 4 types of speeders and 2 types of bikes. that way I can get some good cash..

and one other thing...maybe I could open a repair shop as well as my speeder dealership so I can repair speeders.. Of course that would mean that I would have to have a VERY high repair skill tree...and Im not sure if I wanna devote myself to repairing...I was thinking of being an architect.

However, if for some reasons the devs decide to let you have 2 or 3 chars per server, then I will have a mechanic/repair guy, an architect, and have a dancer/or some other stupid job, hehehe.

However, if for some reasons the devs decide to let you have 2 or 3 chars per server, then I will have a mechanic/repair guy, an architect, and have a dancer/or some other stupid job, hehehe.

See, that defeats the purpose of roleplaying, and to interact, which is what SWG is supposed to be all about. :D

Archived