Home

Lost Cause Part 9 online

MJ

Hey 8, I'm listening to it right now, but I had to do some digging to find the file. On our server, everything is case-sensitive, so yeah, the page is throwing a lot of 404s :(. The /LostcauseI/ that you linked to directory should be changed to /lostcauseI/ for the files to work.

:deathstar

Damn it to Hades and back.

Can you fix that up for me, Metallus? I won't be able to change it until well into next week. Hell, at the moment I can even check e-mails or reply to the ones in my studentmail account.

I so wish I could type swear words in this message *sigh*

Man how much of a Lost Cause is this!??

Ok eight. I was thinking about just fixing it myself yesterday, but I kept thinking you'd sign on so I could tell you. I've fixed the links on Nightlight. You should probably update your nedstat stuff too.

More importantly, Part 9 is hilarious! :D

Also, I updated the GFN news about this, and also got to test out my JK2.net news account, which was given to me, almost solely, for updating about Lost Cause :D.

I've been following this series sicec Part IV came out, and I have to say that this is the most WRONG spoof I've ever heard! DOwnright Hilarious! 9 Follows in this... A lightsaber duel do make-out music? How twisted can this get?

The only thing I wish I could do is actually save this stuff to my HD so I could listen to it off-line - Or maybe there IS a wayt to do it?

Originally posted by Shadriss

I've been following this series sicec Part IV came out, and I have to say that this is the most WRONG spoof I've ever heard! DOwnright Hilarious! 9 Follows in this... A lightsaber duel do make-out music? How twisted can this get?

The only thing I wish I could do is actually save this stuff to my HD so I could listen to it off-line - Or maybe there IS a wayt to do it?

Just right click the link to the MP3 and click Save Target to.... then pick a folder and presto instand dl.

Originally posted by The Adventurer

Just right click the link to the MP3 and click Save Target to.... then pick a folder and presto instand dl.

I've tried that - the "save as..." option is greyed out. CURSES! Maybe it has something to do with Quicktime? (which is what my browser plays the mp3's in?) And if that's the case, how do I get around this tiny little inconvieniance?

The best EVER! Just for the music. Has to be the funniest moment I've ever heard or seen. And I liked the link to Tierra (The emergency evits are here, here, here, and here. Infact, there anywhere)

PS. Whats the dalect's(or however you spell it) name? I couldn't quite make it out.

PPS. Shadriss, you are clicking on the link right, on the page before the quicktime page, right?

Ah, someone noticed the rather subtle Tierra link there, eh? :)

Ummm... you should have no trouble downloading them. I always intended them to be downloadable. It could have something to do with Quicktime, I'm not sure.

If you've got something like getright you can type the file URL into that and grab them directly, I suppose. :confused:

The other option is to... well... uninstall quicktime. Sorry. But it does sound like a quicktime problem.

Rabbit: What the zebra? You live in the UK and you haven't heard of the Daleks? Don't you watch Doctor Who? :eek:

The Dalek is named Davros. He's the leader of the Daleks. :)

What the... Who told... How did you no I live in England? Ahhh, yes. Thats right, I said Id moved miles away from Oz to England. Very sly.

Anyhoo, dispite common belief, no all English people drink tea and play Croquet, infact most just beat people up at footbal/soccer matches. And, not all english people watch Dr. Who. Thats like saying all Ozzies watch... watch... Kangaroo's or something.

Now, if you have nothing further to say you evil racist Nazi, I am going to put on some slippers, drink tea, smoke my pipe and watch England vs Scotland in the Croquet semi-finals.

PS. No offense intended to any Nazi's who may be reading this.

PPS. Darth, I thought the Storm Bloopers were Russian?

Archived