Home

Ponder This!

Lord Helmet

To post a bounty you don't just hire one person. You give it to the bounty hunter guild and then it is given randomly to a BH. (probably somewhat based on the BHs skill). You also can't just put random bounties on people they have to break a contract or something like that. At least thats what I remember from a while ago.

Originally posted by Thew Rydur

To post a bounty you don't just hire one person. You give it to the bounty hunter guild and then it is given randomly to a BH. (probably somewhat based on the BHs skill). You also can't just put random bounties on people they have to break a contract or something like that. At least thats what I remember from a while ago.

Maybe they will release a set of guidelines. Ie. You can only post bounties to the guild under these circumstances. If your situation does not fit this criteria, then tough luck, do the dirty deed yourself! I could deal with that. After all, there are always mercs and assassins. ;)

Seriously though, just so no one takes this wrongly, I would only do this if entirely ICly needed. Obviously, my character could be an evil wretch and feel strongly enough to have someone offed. This would not be a common thing, but it all depends on the character I have too. Obviously the Creature Handler wouldn't. Right BD? ;)

well the system i explained ^^^^^

but neocron = FPSMMORPG or something to that effect...pretty cool and complex...http://www.neocron.com...it's advertisment level is the WORST (well ok FS2 still holds the torch) in the history of marketing, so many didn't hear about it. I'm getting it in like a week....

Originally posted by BlackDove

well the system i explained ^^^^^

but neocron = FPSMMORPG or something to that effect...pretty cool and complex...http://www.neocron.com...it's advertisment level is the WORST (well ok FS2 still holds the torch) in the history of marketing, so many didn't hear about it. I'm getting it in like a week....

*after a little research*

Everything I've seen on this says the same thing, "Great potential, just wish the devs took their work seriously!"

It's a good thing SWGalaxies is being made by a GL company. I think we all know that we won't run into the same problems.

Otherwise, the concept seems interesting, though not my type of game.

Thank god for that, at least we know LA knows how to promote stuff.

About Neocron, well I don't know much about it too either, but my friend is forcing me to play it since he wants me to rule the thing with him...I just hope it's good lol :p

About the bounties? God I just hope they don't leave the descisions on who gets to be hunted to adolescent kids (mentally, not phisically, a damn shame since that way there are more of them)

Although it'd be quite good for the Jedi system if it were up to adolescents...if a Jedi comes and busts some new-to-puberty kid's ass, then the kid can go and tell everyone who is just like him to place the bounty on the Jedi...

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by Darth_Sidious

Now I have my first business venture. Thanks for the idea Wraith. I am the galaxies only insurance broker. Wooohooooo! Monopoly, here we come! ;)

I'll buy Mayfair for £400

We could c the 1st all kiddie PA! It would be interesting to c if it would work, but it would probably breakdown into squabbles of "i'm the leader, no i'm the leader"(we've all been there) and who to join "rebels!", "no, imp. are much better, na na nana na!" I'd h8 to join that PA!

:duel:

Originally posted by RocketPack Jack

I'll buy Mayfair for £400

We could c the 1st all kiddie PA! It would be interesting to c if it would work, but it would probably breakdown into squabbles of "i'm the leader, no i'm the leader"(we've all been there) and who to join "rebels!", "no, imp. are much better, na na nana na!" I'd h8 to join that PA!

:duel:

Please refer to my profile (button located below) whenever referencing the Imperial March. I'm just tired of all the 'dum dum dum duda dum duda dum' and other such non-sensicle nonsense. ;P

Archived