Home

Mace Windu model problem...

dekerd

i have the same problem as you except i get the unrobed version. I tried putting in Model samuel_1/robed, but it gives me my Kit Fisto model(i have the SP Kit Fisto conversion installed),do i have to delete it for this to work? Anyway thanks a whole bunch Toonces for this model!

Ps: my problem is in MP not SP.

:koon: is the man

Alright,Listen up

Do you have the 1.04 patch?

Because i had the same problem with the obi wan episode 2 untill i got that patch,with the patch mace is uunrobed,then you jus bring the concel down an type /model samuel_l/Robed

It's pretty easy enough,hope it helps

I'm still having problems.

The default version: /model samuel_l is simply the robed version without texture on the robe.

The robed version: /model samuel_l/robed works after I enter it into the console, but I still have no way of getting the unrobed version.

Anyone have an idea whats up?

Originally posted by Toonces

I'm getting very few complaints about this problem, but even a handful is too much for me. I'd like to know what version everybody with the problem is using Mace in?

Sorry Toonces, the model is fantastic, I just can't get the Unrobed version. I'm using v1.02.

model samuel_l gives me robed version with textureless robe

model samuel_l/robed gives me the regular robed version, that works fine, I just can't get the unrobed version.

All i can say is that it's not Toonces' fault. I have a seperate clean install on another drive and both models work perfectly there. And on my regular install they work perfectly as well. I suggest that some of you guys clean up your base dir and delete some .pk3 files.

ps. Any SP conversion should alway go into a mod directory in the gamedata dir. Why? Because most SP conversions change something in the base game and that also has effect on MP models.

I have the exact same problem Dekerd described. I did unpack Toonces' .pk3 file and change the foldername from Samuel_L to kyle, and changed the paths in the .skin file to models\players\kyle so that i could use this thing in singleplayer mode. Mace shows up ok, but by default he is robed, with a textureless robe.

I do not have the 1.04 patch.... from what i can tell most of the patches were to correct MP issues, and i never play MP at all. I am running the game totally unpatched believe it or not.

<edit>

Whiteshdw said "ps. Any SP conversion should alway go into a mod directory in the gamedata dir. Why? Because most SP conversions change something in the base game and that also has effect on MP models."

I do run my SP mods this way, if that helps at all.

I think i've been having the same problem...

I tried getting Obi-wan without the robe to replace kyle..

It seems that i keep on getting Obiwan with the robe...

I have the surf file that is supposed to remove the robe, just it isn't working in single player...

Toonces, could you possibly make a little pk3 that replaces kyle with unrobed Obiwan?

Archived