Home

Ffx-2

darthfergie

Are you ready for some gangsta action?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Are you ready for some gangsta action?

• Yeah! Gangsta Style Final Fantasy!
    • NO! DO NOT TAINT MY RPG! I MUST HAVE MY CHOCOBOS!
    • Final Fantasy?

Okay I have to admit it, this game could be good...on the other hand Square could be shooting itself in the foot by adding guns.

Let me back up. For those of you who do not know this game is a direct sequel to FFX, a square first. It puts you in the role of Yuna, the aparently now ex-priestess. This is a few years after the original and technology has come a long way. No longer are there magic aeons with their moves and the sphere grid has been phased out too. With technology, comes style as evidenced by Yuna's new look. After about 3 minutes of staring you notice that...HEY SHE'S HOLDING GUNS!:eek:

After watching the latest trailer you see that Yuna can jump much like a wierd adventure game and you shudder in horror at the thought of more boring jumping puzzles. Also watching the trailer you see that there is a pretty wierd monster she is facing up against...she fires guns at it...at a FRIGGIN HUGE MONSTER! I'm sorry, but I don't see guns doing near as much damage as a good old summoning...and she seemed so devoted to her aeons too...stupid Yuna!

Archived