Home

Serious Intrest only please

Erich

I am looking for serious people only. Regular participation is key to making this work. I have been working on this for the past 2 weeks, and I still need another "Senior" member to help aid me on the site with rules and all that good stuff. The bases of this clan is as follows:

1.) Based on Jedi Council

2.) 12 seats on council with:

5 permenant seats with 2 senior members

4 long term members

3 temporary members

3.) In order to become a member of the council, on must

be at rank Jedi Master (since council member came

from Jedi master rank)

............and lots of other good stuff.

So if that catches your eye, give me an email and let me know what you think and I'll give you some more detailed information on it.

joshuaj@flashmail.com

or

jediwindu@jedicouncl.com

Yeah, I added some content to the site today. I am actually thinking of getting my own .com. But I think that will be sorta quick to do. Gotta get people joining first before I make that big commitment. Yeah, allies sounds good, because in the world of JK2 .....every friend counts.

Erich, I've been thinking through this, and I'm wondering, instead of being allies, why don't we merge our clans into just one?

I mean, even though I am a member of the Crimson Masters and the leader of the Rogue Jedi Masters, I was just thinking of asking the members of my clan to see if they would want to join yours instead, so that I wouldn't be in two clans at the same time. It would be more of just one clan.

What would you think about this?

Hi topshot, yeah one of your members BigTeddy emailed me and was asking about it, he is suppose to be contacting you guys so we can all meet and discuss it all.....a few things we are not in agreement upon....so we want all the members inputs.

Oh, I forgot.......In the process of getting a dedicated server up and running.......shouldn't be long now before we get it all fixed up.

• 2 weeks later...
THIS CLAN REALLY SUCKS MAN! SERIOUSLY DO NOT JOIN IT! THE LEADERS OF THE CLAN ARE SERIOUSLY RUDE AND THEY DONT PLAY FAIR! SO WHEN U PLAY THE SAME WAY THEY DO THEY GET MAD AND TRY TO KICK U OUT OF THE CLAN! SO ONCE AGAIN DO NOT JOIN THIS STUPID ASS CLAN!

This is just in response to the slander that has been posted.

I am just utterly taken back that you would come into Lucas Forums and bad mouth me and the clan that I have worked so hard to build up over the past 3 months. Why would I or anyone else in the clan be ugly or rude to someone when we want people to join? Do you think I would allow anyone who would do something like that after I have invested money into this? Absolutly not! The misunderstanding wasn't between myself or you, but my Senior Council member. I sent you and email and told you that I was going to find out what happened and try to work it out. Now you have taken it upon yourself to come into Lucas Forums and post this so called "Free Speech". And by looking at the number of post you have.....it seems that your main intention of signing up for Lucas Forums was to come in here and post slander. Well, as far as the misunderstanding goes, judging by the immediate slander you have posted, I believe the fault rest on your shoulders. This is all that I have to say to you.

Ok now listen up! You may have said that u were gonna look into it but all i know is that i was banned from the forum, from the server, and from the administrative part of the website. Now to me that seem s like i was kicked out regardless of what u said u were gonna do! Not to mention that Echolar messaged me on msn and said that i was offically banned! So like i said, THIS CLAN SUCKS!

Originally posted by Luminaro Unduli

Ok now listen up! You may have said that u were gonna look into it but all i know is that i was banned from the forum, from the server, and from the administrative part of the website. Now to me that seem s like i was kicked out regardless of what u said u were gonna do! Not to mention that Echolar messaged me on msn and said that i was offically banned! So like i said, THIS CLAN SUCKS!

1) You are banned and will stay that way.

2) You were removed from the site because you relayed to me that you would "find another clan".

3) You join spammed the forum so i ip banned you,along with your email address.

And lastly, this little display of immaturity just enforces the decision i made and why it will stick.

Not a good way to introduce yourself to Lucasforums. Also, i'd appreciate if a mod locked this, this is the clan forum, not the jackass forum.

edit: i will not be replying to anymore of your childish posts. have a nice day :)

No that is not the way it was.

1. You banned me from the server just because i was finding away to defeat your cheap tactics and u didnt like that.

2. I only tried to join numerous times because u had me banned, I just wanted to ask u why!

3. I told u that i was gonna find another clan because even if the problem was resolved i really didnt want to be in a clan with YOU!

4. You told me that u discussed it with mace and that the ban would be permanent, That is why i came to this forum, just to let people know what is going on with this clan so that they didnt waste their time like i did!

5. You were really disrespectful, you never wanted to help to teach me anything that u knew how to do better, you were really arrogant, you acted like i didnt matter and i think everyone should be treated with respect even if they are new to the clan, you always attacked me when my saber was down, and normally with the dfa. You were overall a dirty fighter and u got upset when i used dirty tactiics back.

6. So pretty much what i meant to say is that u suck. I just think the clan sucks for 2 reasons:

1 they let u get away with crap like this.

2.I just got threats of being banned from you and the run around from mace and since u 2 are the heads of the clan i would pretty much say that this clan sucks. I am entitled to my opinion and i just wanted to let people know. Quite frankly i am tired of talking about it so lets just end it now. I am not on here to just talk about your clan it is just something that i thought other people looking for a clan should know!

Archived