Home

Skills

Ride

I am not going to post, but edit this one....

I would like you all to post what you want to be and what you are willing to change too. If we have to many of one skill, some should change. Example: If we have five bounty hunters, probably about two or three of them "need" to change.

FYI, this is a suggestion. In order for our PA to succeed, we need to make sacrifises.

Me:

-Want: Creature Handler

-Change: Anything to help the PA succeed.

-Server: Bloodfin

I am willing to stick with this PA 100%, but if the members cannot make some sacrifices, then what is the point of being a PA? Sure, we MIGHT have the Massai, but what if they all dont play, or go on a different server. What are we going to do then?

I will try to add up what all we have after about a week, or someone else can, doesn't matter. I will then post it and see what changes we NEED.

We also need a Server to go into.

Here is a list of professions: http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/features/swg_manual/cha4.jsp

Architect

Armorer

Bounty Hunter

Chef

Combat Engineer

Combat Medic

Commando

Creature Handler

Doctor

Droid Engineer

Entertainer

Farmer

Gunsmith

Image Designer

Jedi

Marksman

Melee Weaponsmith

Merchant

Miner

Politician

Ranger

Scout

Smuggler

Squad Leader

Teras Kasi Artist

------

I am not forcing people to change. I am suggesting that people try to be something else to help benefit the whole PA. That is why I said, WILLING TO CHANGE. You can always give your points back and start what you want after we have enough members and our city is up and running.

--------

Servers: Location

1. Ahazi: US West Coast

2. Bloodfin: US East Coast

3. Bria: US West Coast - Currently the Beta Server

4. Chilastra: US East Coast

5. Corbantis: US West Coast

6. Eclipse: US East Coast

7. Flurry: US West Coast

8. Gorath: US East Coast

9. Intrepid: US West Coast

10. Kauri: US East Coast

11. Kettemoor: US West Coast

12. Lowca: US East Coast

13. Naritus: US West Coast

14. Radiant: US East Coast

15. Scylla: US West Coast

16. Starsider: US East Coast

17. Sunrunner: US West Coast

18. Tarquinas: US East Coast

19. Valcyn: US West Coast

20. Wanderhome: US East Coast

Well, I think people should be able to do what they want. I'm sure we can cover everything we need with the people we have doing what we want to do. There are alot of members that aren't around now that will be back before release. Plus we will definately get more people before release.

Anyway I'm planning on being a Soldier/Marksman until I become a bounty hunter/mercanary. If the PA really needed it I could invest some points into other skills(medical, slicing, etc.).

For server I say Bloodfin.

why should a member NEED to change?

if he or she is productive,.... they would be invaluable.

you dont need to force the members into a profession... they can choose it willingly. now once we get to the game.. and we had a few days or maybe a couple of weeks practice... we can make a model on how to organize the associates in a way to be profitable for eachother aswell for the Associates.

I like that you bring idea's ... but i dont like that things get FORCED on to people... we are a friendly PA.

Exactly what Wraith said, people shouldn't have to change their profession just to suit the PA, makng somebody do this would be kinda unfair, and they'd probably leave.

People in the PA should do what they want to do, not be forced into a profession because you think it's a good idea. This would take all the fun out of the PA.

Take that! :D

I have to go with Wraith on this one too. almost all the other PAs I've looked at are ran like dictatorships with one man commanding over all telling you what you HAVE to be and that won't make things work. The fact that the Associates are all going to have a fair deal in this thing is why we are going to be head and shoulders above the rest. We won't have the bickering, complaining, and decent from being treated badly. Also it doesn't matter what anyone is. As long as we all are having fun and playing whatever we are well We'll ALWAYS benefit the PA and we'll always be able to compensate for something we are missing by working with other PAs in turn helping them grow and building stronger relationships. Of course thats just my take on it the situation.

Screwy

I am not trying to make it like a freakin DICTATORSHIP. I am saying that what you would be willing to change too, for a little bit. You can sell your points back and do what you want. If you all dont like my idea, oh well, guess I will probably end up on a West Coast Server any way, unless my ping is within the 200-1000 range on the east coast server.....

I like the way this PA is ran, but that is why I asked "WHAT WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO CHANGE". The key word is WILLING, that doesn't mean you have too. Please read before you start ranting about my idea. All I am trying to do is see what everyone will be willing to change their professions too. Do you all really want about 10 Bounty Hunters, 8 Melee Guys, and about one or two droid engineers/creature handlers? Yeah, that is the perfect set up for a PA(Sarcasm).

Anyway, my point is, try to read my post, even though it is kind of long, before you get any idea's of me trying to change the PA.

uhmm... :D... im not dissing you off or anything.. maybe its just me.. but im not realy used to people who just joined something to have radical idea's without well... knowing all of us first...

just to let you know.

This PA was formed at the beginning of this year.

it was an idea of Gaalgoth... and well.. if he hadnt dont it... i might have done it months afterworth . we agreed on helping eachother out for the beginning of thi game.

so when we start the game.. everybody helps eachother make start. most likely me and Thew will hook up together and probably make us some money for the Associates.

we never ever made any agreements about what would be good for the associates.... it was all just.... start the game. join the associates in game. make money. help eachother out for jobs and contacts. once we have enough money. make a town. and so on and so on. No what you are sugesting is an i dea i have seen in loads of PA's. sure it is a good idea... for an extremely well funded and planned PA.... but me and gaalgoth are just simple people who want to have fun and do our best to come clean for the members of our PA. sure we are gonna arrange our PA into a well organized one. but its all a little early to say now.

please throw dont throw your good will and idea's aside. and keep posting them. but dont get dissapointed when we dont take it up in our game plans.

Now this is still a game. games are meant to be fun.

lets do that.

-Wraith 8-

I understand your concept, and trust me, I will never throw my ideas away.

Now that I look at the member list, we have just about ever skill/profession we need to make a nice town. Since I read that we can sell our skill points back to go into a new profession, I wanted to see what people would be will to change to, so we could have a grovvy town.

I am willing to change from a Creature Handler to what ever to try and benefit the PA. Once we get another person with that same skill, I will switch back to creature handler.

I like how you are running things now, that is why I asked if some people would be willing to change. We will see in game when it comes out, what we all need.....

Ride- your comment about 10 bounty hunter 8 meele and 2 droid engineers....if we had that...to me and i think to most everyone else in this PA...that would be perfectly fine..It's not about having a good amount of varied professions...its about everyone doing what they like and helping each other out when we need it...

Well, I guess there is no use in trying different skills then. I just thought it would be cool to try something DIFFERENT(whoa, there is a thought).....Oh well, I guess my idea to help the PA is pointless since no one is willing to change like me

Good day to you all....

• 3 weeks later...

Bloodfin server is supposed to have alot of Europeans on it also, along with Eclipse. Those are the 2 that I have seen most stated as being mostly European.

I'm planning on being a ranger I think at the moment...

could change though, depends on what I have fun doing, and I have to be having fun or there is no use in playing

Archived