Home

Flamethrower

recombinant

OK. Someone referred me to the specific thread, which was helpful. I also downloaded Dark Reaper's "MOD" which basically just replaces the functionality of the Lightning Force Power.

Hmmmm.... that wasn't exactly what I was hoping for.

Any ideas, fellow coders?

How difficult would it be to recreate an actual flamethrower *weapon?*

Originally posted by mort!!!

How did you get that MOD from Dark Reaper?

He posted the link on page one of the thread you referred me to. But for the sake of convenience, here's the link he provided:

Dark Reaper's Flametrower (sic) v1.0 BETA (for the time being this link seems to be valid)

His main site is http://www.mandalorianrevenge.tk - he probably has a link to his flamethrower mod up there too...

The MOD is basically substitutes the .efx files for the Lightning Force Power (drainhit.efx, lightning.efx, lightningwide.efx), and the sounds in favor of the flame throwing visuals & audio.

No alteration of the code involved.

HTH.

Originally posted by Dark Reaper

THe Flametrower you have is only a beta, if everything goes as is supposed to go a Mandalorian Mod called : Mandalorian revenge wil be released soon

Yes, I'm aware of that. I've been monitoring the thread in the general editing forum.

Excellent! I was wondering how the progress was going on that project. Will you be releasing it in a form which could possibly be incorporated into other MODs?

I'm not going to explain every feature cause then I will reach more characters then is possible to post

- Jetpack : no comment

- Flametrower: to fry those who are tho small to hit without shoting all your bullets (yoda)

-universal scope : a scope that fits all weapons, but with limited zoom

-gauntlet blades: to cut someone's neck

-big gun : a big sorta laser gun

- Infra red vision : show all your enemy's and their current status (name,shield, life and current weapon)

-swoop bike : a swoop bike

-poisened darths : if you hit someone with it, he will fall asleep for about 20 seconds

- self destruct : big boom to take your foe with you

- remote camera : for exploring dangerous parts

- emotes, coloured saber and scaling stuff

but until now only the first six are going to be in it the rest still has to be coded, however there will be a beta release as soon as the first six are completed ( the flametrower code has some bugs)

Archived