Home

Mara Jade Released...

Edward Peretti

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks ed, i just put my geometry detail to high and it fixed it. didnt see too much of a diff in fps so i am just keeping it there. the taunts arent a problem i never use them anyway. not to mention i usually have my headphones on when playing outcast so i wouldnt be able to hear them anyway. great job love the model.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there going to be other versions of this model ??

-----------------------------------------------------------------

What i would like is:

Like that ponytail version is now but:

1. Without jacket

2. With cape and hood

And that cape and hood so that:

1. Both hood and cape can be turned on/off

2. That hood can set to be on head or on back

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Tzar Sectus

Just for the heck of it, I took some pictures to compare the old Mara from MOTS to this remake:

old-mara.jpgnew-mara.jpg

Can you tell the difference? :D

-Remi

Wow. That makes me want to see a MotS mod for JO to add alongside the Dark Forces and Jedi Knight ones coming....

Originally posted by Katarn07

Even if LEC decided to show more skin with that small gray tank top thing, Mara still would have been repulsive...

Her voice was nice though. The same actress did Mara for GBG if I am not mistaken...

Yeah, it's the same voice actor: Heidi Shannon. GBG also has some other interesting voice actors... Nick Jameson which did Kyle Katarn (in Dark Forces) did Emperor Palpatine in GBG (some contrast...)! Jake Lloyd did Anakin (which is the real Anakin actor from the movie), and Bob Bergen which can essentially be called the new Mark Hamill (Bergen has voice acted as Luke in 8 Star Wars games!)

-Remi

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by Dark_One

You know that it's already released or don't you? :p

http://www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=1091

He obviously does, or he wouldn't have posted here. I think he means "don't quit modeling."

And I believe Edward actually works for a game company, which is why the model looks so good. He did have to get permission from them to release it, though...

Archived