Home

Kicking

Iynx

it's like jumping twice. Run up to your opponents, make sure you're at least 2-4 feet in front of 'im (before the jump kick ), jump, then quickly press jump again, and your guy will do a sort of bicycyle kick.

Another in game physical kick move, the side kick. Strafe to the left/right while keeping your opponent in plain sight. Strafe towards his side, and jump. Damage is done!

Real fun move to use in a Matrix-style lightsaber fight.

Yes, it works in Multi-Player, but you can only toggle it between on or off in cheat mode.

If you toggle it on, and then just escape from your server, reboot it, then it will stay in Matrix Mode the whole time, making the game slower for you and those who don't have the script. It may cause some lag, also.

And one more thing. You have to bind the script to any key you want, or you cannot toggle it on or off.

There is no cheat code for activating the script. That is why you must bind the script manually into your game.

Originally posted by {Tojo}Lefteye

kicking is one of those things that should have been left out of jk2

Not true. I am not a kicking fan myself, ask anyone who plays me. If you kick me one time i will kick whore you. To me kicking is just not where the real fight is, however, it is a nice feature because some enjoy it. What they should have done is made an option to disable/enable kicking instead of making it so that you have to disable/enable force jump. They shouldn't have to go hand in hand.

Why should it have been left out of JK2? Because kicking is "un-jedi like"? Because you can't combat it? Because it's not "canon"? Well here's news for you, there's "kicking" in EVERY Star Wars Movie. Every single one. ANH - Han kicks Stormie's. ESB - Luke kicks Vader. ROTJ - Luke kicks Vader again. TPM - Obiwan kicks battledroids and then is sidekicked by Maul. AOTC - Obiwan kicks Jango. Jedi kick BattleDroids in Arena.

If you know anything about the "star wars universe" you would know that "teras kasi", a form of martial arts, is an integral part. Jedi train in hand to hand combat all the time. Just because you don't know how to counter it or do it well doesn't mean it should have been left out. I'm sick of whiners crying about kick. It's been in the game since it came out last March. It's time you get over it.

EDIT: Marker, get promod, adminmod or xMod. All have kick nerfing ability without killing jump.

Originally posted by FK|FallenOne

EDIT: Marker, get promod, adminmod or xMod. All have kick nerfing ability without killing jump.

Good to know, but what I meant was that & the ability to have no force & kick. A true enabling/disabling for kick. I play duel mode only, the shooter aspect of JK2 doesn't do anything for me. I'll go play MoHAA or DoD for a shooting game. RifleMod would be best if they ever release the SDK for MoHAA.

Archived