Home

95/ 98 Compalibility with XP

Ratmjedi

I know this isn't the technical forum but I knew that I would get a lot of reply's here than I would anywhere else. Please don't move this to another place Mod's . ;)

I have Predator Vs. Alien's for my PC but I am running Window's XP. I have installed the game but Whenever it get's to playing a level in won't work. I'll get a black screen pop up and then it goes to my Desktop. I have also gone to the compalibilty wizard but that didn't work either.

Do you guy's know if there are any programs that I can get that will make the game work for me on XP. Also give me the link so that I can download it. Thanks for you help and time.

:lsduel::duel:

Have you applied XP SP1? And Direct X 9? This is more than likely to clear up some of the problems...

I noticed with Win 2000, that when SP2 was put on it, it made the graphics on AvP2 actually work - obviously a screen draw bug.

To consider games like C&C and RA are over 6 or so years old, then it is a surprise that they work with an operating system that provides little support for a 16 bit, which most of it still was , operating system.....

Try a site like NTcompatible.com, where it should be able to tell you any work arounds u might need to run......

Archived