Home

Rise of the Shadow Squadron Prologue

Dark Sad Shadow

Well, ill try to take pictures for this RPG to post them.. i dunno.

Now, to the facts:

"Its almost the end of the Battle of Hoth, Luke Skywalker has been hit by one At At and its below it.

The Rebel base need more speeders pilots and they call 5 of the new rookies they try to defend echo base..."

Rules:

I need 4 more member to join the rpg, no jedi powers (yet)

try to post more dificulty at your RPG actions like:

"..(Character) evaded the wave of blasters but one did hit the shoulder.." something like that

well i hope you can join the Shadow Squadron :p

Kurt Tacturle to DSS's main character: "Yo boss we need go get our of here!"

Name: Kurt Tacturle

Sex: M

Rank: Rookie, Graduated with honors from rebel allience flight school, 3rd in class...

Bio: Born and raised on rogue planets. Away from Imperial aggression. Exeptionally gifted fighter pilot. He would have been a higher class, how ever he lacked the skills and the in battle experience. This was his first battle...

((DSS, what's your character?

Are we calling ourselves Shadow Squadron, or just "rookies"? ;)))

Name: Tel Nessek

Sex: F

Bio: Parents killed in the destruction of Alderaan, joined Rebel Alliance soon after. Tel Nessek has a deep hatred of the Empire. Like Kurt, this is her first real combat situation.

*first rookies...

remember is called The rise of shadow squadron.

Name: Aeternus Raziel

Sex: some days :p (male)

Bio: a young rookie pilot graduated with the standar requirements of the academy. He want to be the best.

*/*/*/*

After this the history begin:

*/*/*/

"Imperial walkers are nearby the shield generators! we need more pilots! This is a red alert! repeat we need more pilots in the fields"

Raziel whas in his quarters preparing for the evacuation Echo Base, when he heard the emergency call.

He thought:

"oh no! we are lost... they need more pilots.. but im not the best... what can i do?"

He was seeing his helmet...

"Damn.. this is it"

"Kurt! Wake up!!"

they need us

*Tel kicks open the door, still pulling on her flightsuit*

*kicks Kurt* What the hell are you doing still sleeping? We're under Imp attack and they're calling us!

*Tel rushes out of their room and down the hall towards the hangars, accidentally knocking down an surprised protocol droid in the process*

*Kurt slaps himself in the face a few times and guzzles a very hot cup of joe, nearly screaming in pain...*

Kurt grabing his Helmet: "ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT IM COMMING!!"

*Kurt jumps inot his flight suit. Still a little worried...*

Kurt: "Aw man, I know this day would come... ****."

*Kurt runs to the hangers, and trips over the same protocol droid...*

Kurt: "Argh..."

Hanger Officer to Kurt: "Okay, you in charge?"

Kurt: "Well, no."

HO: "Don't matter, when the rest of your squad gets out, your to all pilot those..." *Points to some remaining speeders and a-wings...*

Kurt: "Great... No X-wings?"

HO: "Not yet. we have some ready, how ever a few are being repaired in double time. Your squad is gonna have to hold them off til your desenated fighters are ready..."

*Kurt runs to Tel*

Kurt: "They won't let us have any X's yet, just speeders. The HO told me we have to hold them off... Where's Boss?"

Tel: *prepping her speeder for takeoff* Raziel? Prepping his speeder. And don'tbe dense Tacturle - do they ever give snubs to rookies who've had no training in em? No. Unless you're Luke Skywalker.

*into comlink* Raziel we've only got three here. That's barely a wing. We flying anyway or they got more spares to join? *looks up at Kurt* Why are you still here? GO!

*kurt with the only expression: :animelol: *

Kurt: "Heh, sorry!"

*Kurt runs to a speeder, preparing it... He flips a few switches. Getting worried...*

Kurt to himself: "What does she know? She's a rookie like me!!"

*Kurt's speeder engines ignite, and he awaits for the rest of his crew...*

Name: Makon Jil( Beler's brother)

Race: Human

Bio: Just a kid who wanted to do what was right. He signed on just after Beler did.

*Makon runs to a Snowspeeder, just after he finished servicing it. He is still in overalls*

Crap! Crap! Crap!

Okay, this is to close the cockpit...

Raziel in the commlink in the speeder:

"Ok rookies, we dont know us very well, but letsmake a good job, those people are counting on us"

Looking at the others speeders pilot seats...

"damn.. i need a gunner.. WHO WANT TO COME WITH ME!??"

Raziel was watiing for an answer...

*Echo base commlink:

"Those at at are getting closer to our shield generator... hurry up pilots stop their advance"

Raziel: "Damn...I SAID WHO IS WITH ME?="

Meanwhile he saw 2 speeders of the rookies flying to the battle.

Kurt: "Aw screw it, I dont have a gunner either..." *cuts engines* "Yo! Boss, Im with ya!"

*Kurt jumps into the craft, and mans the gunner's spot.*

Kurt: "Boss, I have to warn ya, I maybe a good shooter, but this is the first time im not hitting paper..."

*Makon gets out the hangar.*

Ok...Makon Jil reporting in...aha! There's an AT-AT....oh crap, I don't got no gunner, well... here goes!

*Fires blasters. No damage is done*

Well, how about this...

*Whacks tow cable switch with arm. It missess completely.*

Oooops...

*Tel flies into battle*

*into comlink* Makon, I don't have a gunner either, so neither of us can use Master Skywalker's roping technique. We're going to either have to do this the hard way --- shooting the necks to bits, almost impossible because the angles on them lead right into the walker's fire --- or...

*to all* Raziel, Makon and I'll be your distractions. Just comm us when you get a target.

*Tel blasts one of the lightly armored AT-STs advancing on the shield generators, causing it to explode into shrapnel*

*Makon turns his fighter on an AT-ST and fires. It begins to explode as his fighter draws closer. He yanks the joystick up and manages to fly above the flames*

Yeah!

*He targets the legs of an AT-AT with his lasers. It didn't do any damage, but it focused them on him*

Raziel flying straight for one At-ST

"put on your safety belt Kurt, im gonna do a front attack on that AT-St, prepare your harpoon in the exact time when i pass between the ATAT legs"

Flying to the At-ST and fire the blasters..

"phew... that was close..."

Raziel: "Tel, dont do something foolish, thanks for being the decoy...but dont RUN in front the AT AT head!!""

Getting closer to the AT AT..

"kurt? you ready? SHOOT""

Tel: *into comm* I'm a big girl Raziel, I can take the risk. *as the AT-AT stumbles and falls* Get clear! I'll finish it.

*Tel swings her speeder around the downed metal beast and unleashes blaster fire on the now-exposed vulnerable section of the neck. The walker's forefront explodes violently* Woohoo! That'll teach the bastards to mess with us Rebels! Next?

*at that moment, Tel's speeder is hit from behind by walker fire*

Archived