Home

Rise of the Shadow Squadron Prologue

Dark Sad Shadow

Raziel hearing all by the commlink

"Damn... makon´s speeder is down, i can see that your ship is still in good shape Tel... Try if you can to catch Makons, two harpoons at the time are more that one."

Talking to Kurt:

"Well here goes nothing"

Raziel and Kurt passed one more walker and began firing at the ATAt´s cockpit window, trying to shoot inside... useless

The At At shoor at them damaging one of the brakes...

"holy ****, we lost our right brake... what should we do..."

Raziel: "woa! you are getting better Kurt... its hard to do those circles...

-Tel!! did you picked up Makon?"

Kurt and Raziel were circling around the AT AT legs, and the tow cable was released, the walker fell down in a big Crash with the snow another less..

Commlink:

"BZZzzzz... Imperial Troops have entered the bas-...BZZzzz.. Repea...im... oops.-... en...base..."

Raziel talking to himself, right... that was we needed...

Raziel to the rest of the rookies:

"we lost our home in hoth... lets get moving to the join point...

we did our best boys.... oh! and girls Tel"

Raziel and Kurt left the battle behind.

Kurt talking about the harpon (b4 radio): "Well, to be honest, I was getting bettercus of needing to be, and a little less then skill." :D

*after radio*

Kurt: "Think we'd maybe at least get some decent fighters? Or even a bigger crew, 4 hardly is a wing..."

Flying to the rendezvous point Raziel was speaking with kurt:

"well kid, we took 2 at ats, thats a good score for a pair of rookies doesnt it?... hehehehe,m we did it!! "

Commlink:

"we got a pair of xwings and awings for you rookies...

we know that you doesnt have enough experience, but they come in handy for you.

we are so proud of you, you demonstrated your skills in the battle, Princess Leia told us to let you know tha she will reward you"

"kurt! did you heard that?!!! the princess!!!"

To all the rookies:

"DId you heard that boys?... uh-oh and girl?"

Suddenly a group of At-Sts appeared, lasers tearing holes in the speeders' metal coat. Then a Speeder rocketed out of a hangar, the pilot seemed to be pushing the craft to the limit. The comm unit cracked with static, then a clear voice spoke over the unit. "Get clear. I'll mop 'em up." It was a Coreillian voice. "I am Raith Solo, cousin to Han Solo. My colleeuge is a droid named R2-D22." The speeder pilot sure had Han's abilites. The three AT-STs were down in seconds. "Lets head out od here."

BTW: Can I join?

Originally posted by Sky Master

Suddenly a group of At-Sts appeared, lasers tearing holes in the speeders' metal coat. Then a Speeder rocketed out of a hangar, the pilot seemed to be pushing the craft to the limit. The comm unit cracked with static, then a clear voice spoke over the unit. "Get clear. I'll mop 'em up." It was a Coreillian voice. "I am Raith Solo, cousin to Han Solo. My colleeuge is a droid named R2-D22." The speeder pilot sure had Han's abilites. The three AT-STs were down in seconds. "Lets head out od here."

BTW: Can I join?

((Lol. I knew I should've unstickied this thread :D

Sky Master: Head on over to http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90026 for the current thread (DSS never actually said this one was over, just expected us to figure it out ourselves :p;)

Welcome back, by the way. :D))

Archived