Home

Welcome to the Forums again(to me)

well, I´m studying a profesional photographer career, and I love it, so i think school and classes are really great, I can´t say anything bad about my school, and since i found my teacher wants my dolls i can feel better, I´m not the only LDD freak in the school :p

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno what movie are you talking about but anyway, I still love my dolls! (specially my first one Lizzie Borden)

and I still remember you Jared, I always have my brain drained but I still remember some of the Aresen people :)

my Life is like always, with problems, a LOT of problems, but it doesn´t matter, nothing that a big chocolate can fix that :p

I bought a lot of new equipment for my photo cam and some things to develp the films, so now I don´t have money for nothing but I´m happy with all my stuff, now I can take a lot of pics and I won´t wait until the teacher make us take more pics to develop the film in the school. I cando it by myself now.

Now I need to find a job to have something else to do and to have enought money to my photo stuff ( I would love to have my lab in my house)

Dolls is a movie about these Dolls that come to life and kill people, then the people who are dolls become dolls themselves.

It starts with a group of people getting a flat tire, so they go to this house where these people live and are given shelter for the night. During the entire night, these peoples' doll collection kills all but two people. The two people survive are waiting to leave and come across the new dolls (of all the people who die), they're then told the rest left and would meet them later. The movie ends there.

Archived