Nuclear Disarmament

Jah Warrior

Nuclear Disarmament?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Nuclear Disarmament?

• Everyone should be allowed Nukes
    • Only the West should be allowed Nukes
    • Nobody should be allowed Nukes

Eh, well, the theory is you can't look as a country as individual people... The actions of a country reflect the climate of the nation... So really, if Joe Blow doesn't want Blowmania to go to war, and Joe Blow stays in Blowmania, and his home town ends up getting nuked, you could argue that it's his own fault, as in that he did not leave the country.

to me the whole notion of different nations fosters war and competition between them. If I could I would prefer not to have any nationality and instead declare myself "Human" ratehr than british jamaican or whatever.

I just hope one day we shall realise that we are on the same blinkin side.

I suspect this will not happen until we have diplomatic relations with beings from other planets and star systems in which case the whole competitive nature of things takes on a whole new scale, that being a universal or inter planetary scale. :/

Ultimately things will never be perfect but the more of us that at least "try" to push forward the ideas and philosophies of peace and understanding then thsi so-called utopian society can be acheived to an extent.

I forget who but someone here mentioned that education is the way this can be done and yes they hit the nail on the head when they said that,

Archived