Home

Jedi Academy Mod 1.0

zERoCooL2479

Another possibility for your corrupt files is that you had run another "admin mod" that could have caused conflict.

You should try and delete these files (games.log, jk2mpconfig.cfg, server.cfg) everywhere you find them, and restart the mod.

I have tried repeatedly to recreate the problems you had and was unsuccessful :( I therefore conclude that they're not bugs. If nothing else, please make sure you installed the mod right and ran it correctly.

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some ideas for additions to the 2.0 release, if you plan to release it. :)

Do you think you could add the /g2animent code into the mod?

The 'spawns' are useful for training, and the only other modification to use the code is JediMod. It's meant to be apart of the JKII MP source, but it's not used.

I like the emotes added in 1.0, any chance to add more? There's another animation in the animation.cfg, which is a kneel without your face looking down, this could be amkneel2. There's an 'adjust' emote for JediMod, which might look good for amadjust. There's loads of animations available in the _humanoid.gla file, and it would be nice to have more emotes. :)

Other features might include kicking / wallflipping off walls, yes like JediMod. :D

The admin controls and features currently seem to work well, although I don't really use the Teleport feature.

I'll post some more ideas, if I can think of any. :)

Custom hilt selection would be great aswell as multiple taunts. ;)

I think if you replace that file, you replace the actual mod. So unless you have edited the Jedi Academy Mod source code and compiled it, I doubt it'll add the features. :)

what i am saying is this tho, i rent a server and would have to have them change the command line to make the mod work properly but what if i just replaced the actual qvm file since it is hte same name and is server side only wouldnt that work? Then i dont have to change the command line on the host pc since it still is loading the info from the adminmod directory

Hekx: I implemented all the g2animent stuff as well as the platoon code...Good idea :)

Thanks and 2.0 should be really awesome!

Here is a sneak peek of what I already done for next version...

-New Custom cVar welcome message in console.

-mgametype - Trainers can now change maps/gametypes.

-amhelp - Helps JAT's, JAK's, Students with admin commands. (Custom help messages capable)

-4 New Custom cVars to display messages for logged in/not logged in adminstrators upon use of admin command.

-Improved Jedi Vs. Merc Mode.

-g_mDebutCheats - enables hidden training modes for Jk2

-The hidden training features I reference to are the g2animent and the g2platoon commands found in jedimod 1.2. They spawn NPC (non player characters) Its good for training :)

-I will look into showing stats after duels, while keeping the mod sevrerside only.

-1.1 will be released very soon...be on the lookout :)

Archived