Home

A few questions from a noob

DARK DAN

first thing is what are the points thing that i keep getting when i make a post?

2.thing when installed the new patch number 4 i could not go on the sever that i used to go is this ment to happen and how do i get to play my own sever that i always play on?

3.i know how to do taunts in the game by how go you bind a word to a key like good fight or whatever.

thanks for the help

1st: I have no idea

2nd: versions 1.03 and 1.04 aren't compatible with each other. If you have 1.04, then you can only join servers with the same version.

3rd: just type in the console: bind KEY say TEXT

Where KEY is a key you would like to be binded and TEXT as the text you're gonna bind. If this doesn't work, try adding quatation marks to TEXT (like this "TEXT").

1- The points are used to buy stuff from here

http://www.lucasforums.com/store.php?s=&action=main

and you get them by posting, by getting ppl to answer your topic and so on (so I'm giving you points right now :p)

2- It has already been said, different patches cannot be in the same game.

3- The easiest way is to create a .txt file in your base folder, type say "whatever yo want to say" in it, rename it to whatever you want.cfg, and then, in the console, bind a key to exec whatever.cfg

Hope that helped.

PS: you could also add taunt below the say line in the cfg if you want to taunt too

Archived