Home

anybody who have a gamecube and rogue leader ..

moooa

Hi

I'm making a mon calamari model. I have the first pack (with ackbar and some other model : you can see them here http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=982560#post982560) ready to release, but the problem is that i have no sounds for them. All the sounds from the movies are not very good because ther's always noise and music in the background.

Somebody tells me that in rogue leader on gamecube there are some ackbar sounds

If somebody can record them for me, he will be my master :)

Thanks in advance

I've had a look at my copy of Rogue Leader and I don't see any option to play sound bytes seperately. I haven't really completed the game totally though.:)

So basically we can probably copy some sounds from the cutscenes of the game, but it will probably give the same problem as the one you have now, with background noise messing it up.

I was wondering if Ackbar or his species wasn't featured in other Lucasarts games? Maybe he was in X-wing or X-wing Alliance. Maybe you could get some sounds from there. Or maybe he was in Galactic Battleground(was that the name of that game?).

Anyway, you might have more luck if you look at those games, especially the last one. I'm sure some people have those games.

Or you can always go with totally new sounds :D. Maybe you should ask Toonces who did the Kit Fisto sounds. Those were really well done. Something like that would suit your model very well IMO.

If there are some sounds on X-wing Alliance it might be possible to get them from the disc. Hopefully they're just .wav files. If they're encoded, somebody will probably be able to decode them, somehow.

It's a bit strange that no Mon Calamari sounds are in Galactic Battlegrounds. I haven't played the game or anything, but you'd expect them to be in there:rolleyes: .

Thanks for your help

For rogue leader i have never played to it, there's just some people who tells me that ackbar is in it. And is there many background sounds in the cutscene ?

For XWing alliance i know that my brother have it one day but i don't know if he already have it ...

And I thinks it's nomad who made the kit fisto sounds i will try to join him

Originally posted by Dark Reaper

alright I found some, you can download 'm here

http://members.lycos.nl/darkreaper610/ackbar.htm

but I'm not sure if there are any good sounds in it for the game

There are no background sounds, they are in wav format.

Thanks a lot :D

Sorry for the delay i haven't check the thread for a while.

It's a great help, now i can release the model for saturday :)

Archived