when you find a new figure tell us here

daring dueler

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Katarn07

Tell ya what I'll do!

You send me a Mace and I'll get you the Jedi 3 pack. Sound like a deal? :p

I wish it were the other way around so I can have my Mace and you could have the Jedi (if both of you don't have it already). I need a pilot for my other fighter!

I'll buy it and put it on EBay! :p

You'll get it Katarn, they made a bunch of the new Clone Wars dudes. ;)

Got Leia on Speeder bike. 1 of 8, only good box though. Rest were smashed up. No green A-Wing, which I was not planning on getting anyways, but would have expected it to be there.

You guys ever get the 12" Han/ Lando/ AT-ST series? I never did get the Scout/ Yoda/ Ewok/ Luke series.... I am preordering the '04 Obi-Wan/ Kubaz/ Jawa series from Entertainment Earth for 60 dollars (retail!)

Not a single figure, huh? That's too bad, because at one in my area I snagged Elan Sleezbaggano, Obi-Wan, and Ayya Babadoobada or whatever her name is. The red/ orange Twi'lek lady.

Also, at TRU, I saw Han Hoth, Chewie Mynock, Vader/ Luke RotJ Duel, Snowtrooper (took one for my Hoth scene), C-3P0 Ambush (first I've seen), and even a Boba Fett Sarlacc.

At Target, all bikes were gone but Mace and Obi-Wan Clone War was there. Got a Mace for the green/ blue fighter. That's about it for today. Things are looking up for me I guess. :)

Not a single figure, huh? That's too bad, because at one in my area I snagged Elan Sleezbaggano, Obi-Wan, and Ayya Babadoobada or whatever her name is. The red/ orange Twi'lek lady.

Also, at TRU, I saw Han Hoth, Chewie Mynock, Vader/ Luke RotJ Duel, Snowtrooper (took one for my Hoth scene), C-3P0 Ambush (first I've seen), and even a Boba Fett Sarlacc.

At Target, all bikes were gone but Mace and Obi-Wan Clone War was there. Got a Mace for the green/ blue fighter. That's about it for today. Things are looking up for me I guess. :)

Grr... damn you and the land of Chicago!

im all set with clone wars, finally got 2 jedi 3 packs.

i dont have sleazbagano, obi wan, or twi lek girl.

i have all the other figures you saw, i wouldnt mind having another snowtrooper though.

i ahve that mace and obi, plus durge and ventress and all, i saw leia on speeder at 2 stores in disney, shes rreally cool, but i didnt have enough for her and all the rest i got.

but i did get-all the star tours i was missing

new luke jedi 12"

KAMINO DELUX SETS

dooku speeder

jedi 3 pack, put the rest later, starting to froget.

Originally posted by Zappa_0

If your looking for a place to buy star wars figures and stuff go to http://www.cloudcity.com . They have everything from the very first figures to the latest clone wars figures. They have good prices and ships within a week depending of what you get. I suggest you to take alook at it.

I got my Cantina Band members from them for 2 dollars less each than Brian's, though both Taters and Z probably remember the foul up and all those spirits (which I got to keep so no biggie).

I never posted but I got the McQuarrie stormie, Bail, and Padme Lars Homestead. All I need is Ahmed Best and that dignitary.

The '04 12" series with Ben, Kubaz/ Long Snoot/ Garindan, and the Jawas are on their way from Entertainment Earth by the way. Only 60 dollars (retail price :D).

Get as many Hans as you can and get the secret Indy!!!!! It's selling for ALOT on eBay :eek:

Got Saesee Tin Pilot (one of two there) and Articulated Clone (last one) at Wal-Mart. No Kit Fisto though.... Clone doesn't have holes in his feet so even though you can get a helluva pose, you gotta just have him standing there :rolleyes::mad: I am super pissed off.... That better be a error/ variant and they correct it soon.

My Hoth scene is my favorite so those are the ones I want most along with Reiiken and new Wampa. I'll get them eventually....

I did get the dignitary.

I will not be on AIM for a month until I get my eyes retested. There's a chance I got glucoma so I don't wanna spend more than an hour a day on the computer and I spend 50 minutes of that time in computer class so 10 minutes for LF and EB.... My parents say I don't have it and the machine was just acting up but I ain't taking any chances. I'll post here whenever I find something. If you got something to say, use a PM ;)

I found these at Walmart last night

Wampa

Luke (ESB)

Aayla

Kit Fisto (Clone Wars)

Yoda and Jedi Child

Jedi Child 2 Pack

Plus they had these but didnt buy:

Saesae Tin (Clone Wars)

General Rucon

C3PO with Escape Pod

Clone Trooper Plain (Clone Wars)

The Protocol Droid on Hoth

I ordered for Reikken, Wampa, and 3P0 yesterday for retail price plus shipping. I need to get that Kit Fisto! I've seen the new Clone Wars Saesee Tin at 4 different places and they only had a Clone once and never have a Kit! :mad:

I need that Luke too to hook up with my Wampa. Maybe I can irritate Z even more by having 5 Lukes in my Hoth display :p

I ordered for Reikken, Wampa, and 3P0 yesterday for retail price plus shipping. I need to get that Kit Fisto! I've seen the new Clone Wars Saesee Tin at 4 different places and they only had a Clone once and never have a Kit! :mad:

I need that Luke too to hook up with my Wampa. Maybe I can irritate Z even more by having 5 Lukes in my Hoth display :p

Ick. Why don't you just go put Luke Dagobah in there as well? :p

Archived