Home

LFJA Academy Wars

Darklighter

In case some of you don't already know, Episode III of the LFJA Academy Wars has begun over in the Roleplaying section of JKII.net. Only members of the LFJA can participate in the story. If you do participate, please be sensible about it, and do not rediculousy disrupt the main story in any way. Just thought I'd let you all know:)

The thread can be found here:

Academy Wars Episode Three - A Quest For Freedom

Darklighter

Ah, beat me to it. :D

I was talking to Obi-wan13 and Darth Groovy about creating a thread like this as well. They gave me the go ahead to sticky it also, so I'll do just that.

Darklighter has already given the link to Episode 3, but I'll also link to Episode's one and two.

Academy Wars Episode One : Dark Academy Rising

Academy Wars Episode Two : The New Order

Thanks Reb:)

And for those of you new to the Academy Wars, and would like to join in at some point, be sure to create your character and post the details in the Character Data Bank. This way we can get a good idea of how you fit into the story:)

Also if you have a background story for your character, and would like to post a story of their early life before they are integrated into the main story, check out the Prologue thread at this link:

Academy Wars - Prologue

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This isn't really a real RPG. It is like a continuing story, in which everyone who posts must post a long-ish mini story that contributes to the whole story. Basically, it's like a big fanfic, all one story, but made up of lots of inner stories that intertwine.

You also have to be a member of the LFJA to participate, and must post your character details in the Data Bank in the RP section.

Oh and Phantom, Episode III hasn't finished yet, it's still going:)I've included your character in one or two posts of mine too;)Go check it out.

Archived