Home

Im interested in joining

El Sitherino

Splendid! Always glad to have more members. Fill out This Form . Tell us a little bit about yourself in this thread, and wait patiently for a master. Please be sure to thouroghly read the FAQ and Code Of Conduct while you are waiting. The Code states for you to choose your master wisely, since there will not be an opportunity to choose anyone else once you have chosen.

ok well. im an avid star wars fan i like anime. i like kevin smith movies. my favorite drink is big red. i hate school. i learn more when im by myself. i like george carlin. i like girls especially asians. im alittle crazy. im a samurai student. i take jeet kun do lessons. i like horror movies. anything else you wanna know?

Apart from martial arts and drooling over Asian females, what special skills or talents do you posess. As LFJA personell coordinator I like to get an idea on what position or job you can hold with us. Jobs are based on talents or interests. I would never task anyone with a job they would not enjoy doing. LFJA is a freindly and fun environment. Just to give you a heads up, my job is LFJA personell coordinator. My job in the academy is to maintain communication and information between members and complete tasks by putting people where they belong. Think of me as the Rick McCullum of the Academy. If Obi comes up with an idea he wants to implement, I immediately contact the proper people and put it into production. We have web designers, editors, records keepers, truant officers. More and more jobs are being created as you read this. Think of different things you have to offer the Academy.

i enjoy thinking but heh i dont think i can get a job doing that. i like to help solve problems. stop conflicts. uhm. im an excelent artist.(thats all i do at school is think about deep things and draw.. dont worry i still pass) i could do just about anything within my budget. i enjoy reviewing games for freinds too if they arent sure what to get or play i play games and review them. i love to write stories, songs, poems, and many other things.

We could use a sketch artist. Right now we are in the process of designing the LFJA logo and we could use some attractive images to advertise for us. That could be a good job for you. I'm also looking into adding an original literature section to my website, if that happens, you could publish your stuff on my site. I'll keep you up to date if that happens. In the mean time, would you be willing to showcase some of your work? If you don't want to post your work here that's understandable.

Archived