Home

Favorite Han Solo Scene

Luuke_Skywalker

What's Your Favorite Han Solo Scene?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Han Solo Scene?

• Han Solo in Stormie outfit on the Death Star when Luke makes the plan to save the princess
    • Han, Leia and Chewie visiting luke in the sickbay in ESB
    • Han and Chewie in Jabba's dungeon
    • Other

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by {MGS}Echuu

Hmm...Can't remember! I haven't seen the unedited version for nearly 6 years!

:eek: :eek: !!

:D j/k, i need to watch the originals again too. i just think the quality of the SE is better. although some of the key scenes suffer.*

*Cough: han shoots first:Cough*:D

Originally posted by Tesla Trooper

my favorite han solo scene has to be the SE (haven't seen the originals :( ) one where he is talking to jabba the hutt and then treads on his tail , great

Thats scene suckes! It was the worst thing they've put in the SE next to the scene where Han shoots Greedo first. Like the old edition better but you can't get that one anymore over here so we must do it with the SE.

I voted Han, Leia and Chewie visiting Luke in the sick bay. I like the character of Han but I like Luke and Chewie more, so a clear choice!!!!!

Just because you think that, it doesn't mean that Tesla Trooper shares your thinking! We don’t have to share the same opinions!

That's true and I don't say that it should be yours or Tesla's opinion. I didn't want to offend Tesla or somebody else. It's my opinion and I may post my opinion. In fact it would be a good scene if you don't know the first version. I respect that opinion and I think so should you. I don't mean to say that you should agree with me. Or do you think I've said that? If I did so, I apologize.

You are forgiven my young Padawan :D!! Sorry...I just became a little mad!

Doesn't matter my master. Hope this will be the beginning of friendship? I like people with spirit and you showed your spirit. I would've protected Luuke_Skywalker if you would've said that his scene sucked. So I can understand why you did it!:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Great stuff. i dunno Fly casual,but try not to look like your flying casual.

Laugh it furrball

Um negative negative we have a slight fire at the containmentunit alls clear now ..um how about you??? who is this?whats your id number?

Ahh boring conversation anyway,luke were about to have company

Archived