Home

Kings of Chaos!

Boba Rhett

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, Homer. I helped you out. After all, you are one of my commanders.

Speaking of which...

Eets is one of my officers and the little brat actually attacked me twice over the weekend and stole close to 2,000 gold!

Eets, you are supposed to help me not attack me! :mad:

That's what I get for having a little punk for a commander! :p

So? You're sposed to be stronger'n me! :D

And Rhett, you dirty bastard. :mad: Take THAT!

Oh, and get this! I waited ever since the reset to attack dash, but he's been to weak. When he FINALLY pumps up, he DEFEATS ME! :mad: Even though he has less weapons than me, and less soldiers! He's the same species as me, too..

Originally posted by Eets

So? You're sposed to be stronger'n me! :D

There's 40,000 armies, 30,000 of were weaker then you. Why attack me? Feeling a little vindictive maybe? :p

Anyways, I just got defended too. Guy had No weapons, and less soldiers and I had 1276 attack, he defended 1279. 2 freaking points! :mad:

Oh well, back to the drawing board....

World Domination isn't as easy as it looks you know. :D

Originally posted by TieDefender75

I'll join rhett except not right now, because sucking up to a mod is much more profitable:p !

seriously, i would join havoc, but he wants elves and frankly, im prejudice against elves.....:D

You can be any race you want and still join me. I actually would like a human or Dwarf ally! :D

Originally posted by Eets

Oh, and get this! I waited ever since the reset to attack dash, but he's been to weak. When he FINALLY pumps up, he DEFEATS ME! :mad: Even though he has less weapons than me, and less soldiers! He's the same species as me, too..

Oh, I'm soooooo soooorry Eetsy (yes EETSY). I didn't mean to be smart enough to realize that you would attack me so I got 2 Chainmail instead of the normal offensive weaponry.

Oh and, btw everyone, HE LOST TWICE!

He's wasted 11 attack points on me.

Here is my attack record since Age 1 started.

1/27 MafiaSig 10 Successfully Defended

1/27 Kalia 6 Money Taken: 6017

1/28 sanguinus_moon 10 Money Taken: 4008

1/28 BobTheTomato 5 Money Taken: 2014

1/28 BobTheTomato 9 Money Taken: 5905

1/28 holod 10 Money Taken: 2890

1/28 Alach 15 Money Taken: 5603

1/28 ganstabitchlove 5 Money Taken: 752

1/28 JVaZ 10 Money Taken: 2888

1/28 poefchi 5 Money Taken: 1502

1/28 t_dogg22 1 Money Taken: 381

No Attacks on Me.

Anyways, I just got defended too. Guy had No weapons, and less soldiers and I had 1276 attack, he defended 1279. 2 freaking points!

On my first attack in Age 1 the person I was attacking had no weapons and the same number of people, and I had several weapons including Long Shields. He somehow beat me by just 1 point!!!

Archived