Home

Kings of Chaos!

Boba Rhett

Originally posted by Silenthunter

Yeah, I think the new training stuff is kinda annoying. Before I trained anybody I attacked someone with an army size of 60 (I have had one of 90) and I lost!:mad:

I haven't ran into that problem yet, but I suppose I will soon enough.

By the way, Silenthunter, Love your avatar. FIF Rocks! I've seen them and the Supertones in concert, it was pretty cool! Ska! :D

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Praetorian

I was wondering how you guys deside who to attack. If I attack a guy with a commander with a large army, can he help defend his officer, or his army to big compaired to mine?

Just wondering. I appreciate any help.

Well, here's a quick overview.

1. First of all, you can only attack people with half your power or more, and vice versa, people can only attack you if your army is at least half the power of theirs.

2. Weapons and armor purchased at the armory, will increase an army's power. So if you have 20 soldiers, but also have 5 short swords you may not be able to attack someone with 10 soldiers, because your power rating has gone up over twice of the opposing army's.

3. The larger your army is, the more likely you will suffer casualties, both in attacking and defending. However, you will suffer more casualties if attack someone with a much smaller army than you, as opposed to attacking someone with relatively the same power rating as you.

4. Commanders are supposed to some to the aid of there officers and attack someone in retalliation for attacking one of their officers, but again, they can only do so if they are not more than twice the size of that army. They must also choose to do so, and actually make the attack, it is not automatically done.

5. The more attack turns you use to attack an army, the more money you are going to pocket if you win the altercation, but keep in mind, if you use all your attack turns, than you are unable to retalliate for at least one game turn.

6. remember that each race has certain advantages. If you attack an Elf army, they will have a 25% larger defense than that of a Dwarf, Orc or Human army. Also, if you attack a dwarf army, they may retalliate against you and they have a 25% better attack than other races. So keep that in mind when you decide to rape and pillage someone's army! :D

Anything else I can answer for you?

Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

Anything else I can answer for you?

No Sir. That answers all my questions, sir. Now, I'm off to attack the enemy!!!

HAVOC!!!!

*releases the puppy...um...err...dog of war*

(can we get a real dog next time plz. I don't think pugs are that deadly)

Originally posted by Silenthunter

Yay! Another FIF fan! Go Havoc! Heh, I listening to the Supertones right now. Ska! :D

Hey cool!!! I didn't notice your avatar. I love FIF and Supertones. I was listening to FIF this morning on my work. It was the Quanty is Job One CD.

Thanks again for the help on the game.

I just attacked twice and won both times. This is pretty cool.

I was also attacked by someone else and defended successfully.

Now I just need to get a bigger army.

And so world domination begins... :devburn:

Just let me know if you want me to dish out some retalliation for you! :D

Five Iron Frenzy Rocks! I didn't know there were so many fans on the boards here. A pleasant suprise, to be sure! :p

Oh, and about the dogs, I'll see what I can do. Maybe we can upgrade them to Poodles? :D

Guess what...a friend at my work decided to sign up as one of my officers. His name is MadTactics.

Click his link every 24 hours...

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=300146

Don't forget my link too :)

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=282003

And also an update on my success. This game is awesome. I've won a total of 2761 gold in battles, and continue to make more with every battle.

• 3 weeks later...

The KoC servers are much faster now. this is cool.

Click my link in my sig

Click my 2 officers links too

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=298863

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=295333

This game keeps getting better and better. I attacked and made over 42,000 gold in the past 4 days. Now I'm going to start saving for better defense. This camp is getting to vulnerable. I need a stockade.

LONG LIVE KING RHETT!!!

BTW - Havoc, did you ask Homer to get that guy for me?

Thanks a ton!!! You have reclaimed my honor. I'll make sure I continue clicking your link as much as possible. Between work and home I should be able to give everyone 2 men a day :)

Well, back to my big school project. I should be posting a big attack summary in a couple days.

3/4 exQuisite 15 Money Taken: 11971

3/4 exQuisite 15 Money Taken: 6325

3/4 exQuisite 15 Money Taken: 0

3/4 exQuisite 10 Money Taken: 0

Here is the official report...I'm gonna let him regain money/troops and then attack him again to show him that we are not to be trifled with!

ok another guy did it to me again. He took all my gold (9964).

here is his profile link

his name is LordLaur

I'm trying to save up enough money and attack turns so that I can blitz attack for lots of money and get siege upgrades (mainly defense), but this guy just ruined it. Any help would be appreciated.

ok another guy did it to me again. He took all my gold (9964).

here is his profile link

his name is LordLaur

I'm trying to save up enough money and attack turns so that I can blitz attack for lots of money and get siege upgrades (mainly defense), but this guy just ruined it. Any help would be appreciated.

3/5 LordLaur 15 Money Taken: 20900

3/5 LordLaur 15 Money Taken: 5642

3/5 LordLaur 7 Money Taken: 0

There, owned him in only three attacks :D

edit: Also gave eQuisite a return visit...took all of his money & killed 1 of his with only 1 attack...

Archived