Home

Kings of Chaos!

Boba Rhett

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I need some help here, I've got this guy that has attacked me 11 times over the past 4 days, each time he wins too...I'm gonna go use every attack I have against him and I'd like to request support

Lagromanzur

He's got 144 soldiers, a walled town, & ladders...you won't get any gold, but hopefully we can show him that I'm tired of him always attacking me...

I hit him and took what money he had. I didn't get any kills though. Even though my attack is 26920. :mad:

Here are some tips,

1. Look at how many attack points you get from knives... now price that against the more expensive stuff. It's cheaper to just buy a ton of knives! :D

2. Don't blow a lot of attack turns on each attack. Only use one at a time. I can average 50,000 from one attack doing it that way. :)

how is the attack points calculated? you know when it says you attacked "blankie" with 4762 attack points, and won blah blah blah?

Is it your attack points times the number of attack turns you use?

and how is the defend points calculated?

HooHaa!!!!

I just spent 385 Attack points and every attack I made was successful! I had over 1 Million Gold, and upgraded to both a Stronghold and Dynamite all in one morning!!!

Of course, I lost almost 100 men in the attacks, but they did not fight and die in vain. Their sacrafice has ensured the survival and helped lay the foundation for a future Elven empire!

Oh, and Rhett, they cought on to that Knife tactic. Knives are now priced correctly at 2500 gold each, but not before I bought 100 of 'em. ;)

I love this game now that I'm a power to be reckoned with... sort of... I went on a massive campaign "collecting" money. i got 200,000 gold, and bought be a steed :D

Edit Update:

My attack defend is now

1295 / 900

and I'm getting almost 1,000 gold per turn

Edit Upate... again (I don't wanna double triple post):

I think some people just created accounts to steal gold from...... I just saw a guy with a name like "k8hefwe23." Like they're leaching off of an account......

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any of his officers with less than or equal to 140 sodiers? I could help somewhat.

Attack/Defend bonus: 2095 / 2820

Your fortifications: Fortress

Your sieging capability: Battering Ram

Attack turns: 287

my stats now. I need to get a new sieging but I wanted a Fortress.

Are Mercenaries helpful?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it seems my popularity has grown.... a lot....

mary131 1 Money Lost: 13990

mary131 3 Money Lost: 44002

mary131 3 Money Lost: 46131

mary131 1 Money Lost: 15281

mary131 3 Money Lost: 43234

mary131 1 Money Lost: 16125

mary131 1 Money Lost: 15833

mary131 1 Money Lost: 15670

mary131 2 Money Lost: 22484

mary131 2 Money Lost: 22479

mary131 5 Money Lost: 71061

You think she's trying to send me a message? :p

Anyways... some kinda help would be nice. Of all of her attacks, I've only lost 1 person, she's lost 0.

If you want a direct link to her profile, look in my sig. Thanks

I smacked her with one. I doubt I'll be able to attack her for much longer due to the army size limit. She's sitting at 135 and I'm sitting at 270.

What's everyones attack/defense at? I'm sitting at 66405 / 33500

I may be small now but I can lay smack down with the big boys. :D

Archived