Home

Kings of Chaos!

Boba Rhett

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually didn't attacker her. But I did go on a spree for my Fortification Upgrade. I guess she has a friend that got hit. Dunoo. At Least she's not killing all of my soldiers....

Army Size: 246 Elves

Attack/Defend bonus: 4235 / 5150

Your fortifications: Stronghold

Your sieging capability: Ladders

Attack turns: 312

I'm spending Spending Spending. Make it look worthless to attack me... I You know, I have 1 spy. MAybe I should get rid of it... Seems pointless. Are they really useful?

What? Her army is lower than half of my army but she can still attack me! I can't attack her back!

i joined about a month or so ago and i currently have 187 orcs fortress and ladders. i got 6000/1600 atk/dfs. im starting an alliance and if u look at the thread called kings of chaos its there (sorry the name is the same but i found that out after i created the thread...)

• 1 month later...

THREAD RESURRECTION!!

Uhm, yeah...I was actually just wondering if anyone here is still actually playing this...I'm not, but have left my accounts up...thus gaining about 2,800 attack turns in one of my accounts...I was going to delete both accounts unless everyone else is still active and would like my armies' support.

well if you do ive only attacked you 10-20 times within the past month. i got stronghold fortress and around 500 ppl. 22000 atk and 9900 dfs. 1000 attack turns. my officer has around the same as me (mieelman123). ive formed an alliance which is linked on my homepage. spy skill of 54.

Archived