Home

Jedi Knights 2 Jedi Outcast Multiplayer is proper decent :)

Xbox-Fett

Have'nt really played this game much since i got it but now i am playing quite alot and me and one of my mates tryed multiplayer out and its Brilliant especially if you go on a outside level set the bots on padawan level and set your level to jedi master then you fly up in the air using force jumps lol

you probably already know all this but i thought i'ld write it anyway and i thought i'ld post it incase you thought you got rid of me lol

I thought Halo MP was a lot of fun.

I just didn't find JKII MP much fun at all. It never immersed me the way Wolfenstein or even Unreal Tournament did. Personally, I found the saber extremely unpredictable and unstable in MP. This is all on PC over the internet mind you, but I found the guns to be much more effective weapons, which was not what I was looking for at all.

I just didn't like it. No need to get cynical on me.

Ah well the lightsaber is not for beginners nor can it be mastered in a week. eventually you will predict it's every move, but if you on't have the patience for it you will continue getting killed. Not fun at all. That was the great thing about JO's MP, it wasn't just run and slice or run and gun.

And if you find that cynical you're in for a very dry world :( .

Eh, I tried to like it, I really did. Played for a month perhaps. I'm pretty patient when it comes to games, but it didn't hold my interest.

You probably don't like Halo's MP do you?

I just felt that you were annoyed with me for not liking JKII MP. It's just my opinion. I'm not saying it was terrible, I just felt they could have done oh-so much more with it.

Archived