Home

something that HAS to be in the expansion pack!

happydan

I think a nifty feature that should be added is to somehow include the ability to catch yourself on the edge of something when you're falling. With 3 Force powers that you can use to throw people over the edge of something, there should be some extra defense against falling into bottomless pits, aside from Absorb.

It would make Nar Shadaa a lot less painful without really nerfing anything.

I think a nifty feature that should be added is to somehow include the ability to catch yourself on the edge of something when you're falling. With 3 Force powers that you can use to throw people over the edge of something, there should be some extra defense against falling into bottomless pits, aside from Absorb.

It would make Nar Shadaa a lot less painful without really nerfing anything.

i didn't know there was going to be an exspanison for this great star wars game.

but if there is i want to have the option of chosing diffrent saber hilts without using mods, 2 lightsabers without using mod, and have the ability to have 1 of the sabers yellow and one green without using the color adustment, yuts chosing it like chosing the regular color.

and of course the ability to chose the two bladed saber like the previous text i wrote, no mod usage.

and not be able to have 1 side green and one blue it yust look silly.

and lot's of new skins, mabye in multiplayer adding all teh jedi in the star wars universe, like dooku, exar kun, darth bane. but not the ones you can download but lucasarts adding making and adding them to the game them self.

that would be cool

I would like the ability to customize my skin, even if it was only in MP. Instead of just having default, blue and red skins for each model, it would be cool to be able to adjust colours and alter accesseries. It shouldn't be too hard, since we can already turn stuff on/off in ModView. That way there would be much more variety in the skins we have. Thoughts?

Archived