Home

Wahh.

Ender

Well, until something amazing happens (eg, 8 finds somebody near him with a net connection, burns the episode to a CD and mails it to somebody... you know, sensible things :).. er.. where was I... Oh yeah.

I wanted to listen to the past episodes again - but the links on the site are dead :(

Anybody know if they are really missing, or if there's just something wrong with the links? :p

You're quite right, I've double checked. You won't be able to get the file by downloading it from the from page. There's a slight type in all the links. The capital 'L' in the LostcauseI folder should be lower case. It's now fixed.

And I'm fully aware that I'm a complete loser for not being able to get the last part of Lost Cause uploaded. I do my best. I'm an unemployed uni student, I can't afford a reliable connection. Deal with it. Wait for something amazing.

Originally posted by 8 of 12

You're quite right, I've double checked. You won't be able to get the file by downloading it from the from page. There's a slight type in all the links. The capital 'L' in the LostcauseI folder should be lower case. It's now fixed.

Great! Thanks :)

And I'm fully aware that I'm a complete loser for not being able to get the last part of Lost Cause uploaded. I do my best. I'm an unemployed uni student, I can't afford a reliable connection. Deal with it. Wait for something amazing.

Hey, your hardly a loser - there's a certain amount of genius in doing things like Lost Cause to start with, you know :)

It's just that I'm sure you could find somebody with a net connection near you who could help you get it uploaded.

Remind me to keep away from message boards at 2:30am. These things should have some kind of child proof cap on it. I start typing without thinking. :(

Through a long trail and error process, I found out that my net connections problem is being caused by a faulty modem (which was brand new). So I've borrowed an old one off my friend, and it works. So I can upload files. But at 28k. That was last night.

Then I woke up this morning, turned on my computer, and windows had corrupted beyond repair. So after a complete format I have to go through old CDs and hope to hell that I backed up the last part of Lost Cause.

If not I'll have to remake it. But it should be online early next week at the latest.

I'm now going to sleep.

Archived