Home

Bastila the almighty

Naphtali

Indeed, I reckon the chances are very big that they're going to use the Jedi Knight tactic... which is indeed that the story plays out relatively the same, only with a different motivation.

but still, haven't they said that there will be point about 80% in the game in which you have to choose your path, and the resulting 20% will be considerably different on both sides?

And plus, we can always hope and speculate that you can join Malak and betray him later on... hell, I'd love it if you can have him as a NPC in your team for a very short time.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing with Bastila that I'm not too sure about [/hasn't played too many rpg's]......is that in some of the screeshots, you see her with one saber, then in others you see her with a doulbe-bladed one.

Now, is this simply because of the fact that her skill level has increased? Or is it something else?

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

One thing with Bastila that I'm not too sure about [/hasn't played too many rpg's]......is that in some of the screeshots, you see her with one saber, then in others you see her with a doulbe-bladed one.

Now, is this simply because of the fact that her skill level has increased? Or is it something else?

Probably the choice of whoever was playing at the time.

Indeed, the same thing applies with Jolee Bindo. At one time, you see him with a one-bladed saber, then at other times with a double-bladed saber.

'tho I take it that some of them might already have certain feats with their weapons, it's nice to see that you can still customise them in a way... I'll be sure to have Jolee fight with one blade, Bastilla with a double-bladed saber, and I'll fight with two blades. The perfect mix :p

From what I have seen, Bastilla when in a big group of Bad peeps fights with one lightstick activated and when in a small group or fighting against sith, she has two lightsticks activated on her lightsaber.

Reason?

When Bastilla fighting in a group of Sith Troopers (or whatever type of non-Lightsaber-wielding people) it is easier to deflect blaster shots with a single blade then with two, and when fighting with small groups of two or three she uses her Dualblades, cause she can walk toward a bad dude with a blaster and deflect the shot quickly and chop the dudes with her dualblades, and when she is fighting two or one sith she uses her Dualblades cause she is fighting a sith and u try to take an advantage over a sith to kill him faster.

But Jolee seems to use his Dualblades all of the time, but I have yet to see a screenie with Jolee fighting a sith.

Originally posted by Ulic Qel-Droma

well there have been somehinting that se would turn to the darkside at some point in the game.

but yes why would a respected jedi to use lightning, mabye it was a more common force power for both sith and jedi at the time of the game, we have not heard anything about what force powers are sith only, the only persons in the movies that have used lighting are sidious/palpatine and count dooku. yes this are sith but GL or anyone else have not sed that force lightning are sith only.

Actually in the commentary at that duel he says their sith powers

Archived