Home

Fan art and stuff...

kilohoku

Ok. I've seen the fan drawings, the fan 3d images, and the fan music, but why has no one ever come up with fan-based short films.

Star Wars has tons of fan-based short films, and most of them aren't all that well done (they're funny as hack, but not of top filming quality.)

Why has no one made any for MI?

I callenge you people to make some!

Come on, it can't be all that expensive! If you have a camcorder, the tapes that go to the camcorder, the time and talent (and you all know this place reaks of pure, unadulterated, raw talent just screaming to be let out) what's stoping you?

Or am I wrong about the talent thing?

Originally posted by Dalixam on worldofmi.com on Feb 2nd 03

Pocius emailed to inform us that he and several of his friends are currently beginning production on a cartoon w/voice movie called "Monkey Island V: Endgame". The movie will be a combination of the characters and comedy of all four games, with a twist of "The Matrix". It will be a funny shoot-em-up with classic pirate swordfighting action. Plus, all of the music will be fan made and will be coordinated by Pocius to suit the scene.

The plot is still being kept a secret, but he promises that we will see almost all the characters in the MI games. Stay tuned for more news and the release of the website.

Update: Pocius is looking for more background artists for the project. Drop him a line if you're interested. The website for the movie is also up, you can check it out here.

i think that says it all really. good site too.

Ok, this has nothing to do with this topic, but it has got to do with the name. Amm..Since there is no Fan Art or Work Board and that's not MI Chat I think all Fan Art talk should have its own board, or make the posts in the BSBC Feedback Forum or something (since that is mostly what BSBC is). Just an idea since Fan Art talk isn't MI Talk :confused:

Yeah, I'd have to agree. Honestly I don't like the idea of Guybrush bawling like a baby. He's a wimp, but not a pu$$y. If Guybrush were ever in any real danger, more than likely, he'd not be totally aware of it. Or at least not be aware of how bad.

And I always thought of Wally as being british, not austrailian.

I could see Wally crying like that, but not Guybrush, he's too dumb.

Generally, I hope that short doesn't suck as much as it seems it will right now.

Archived