Home

Luke Skywalker

Thrackan Solo

In the newsletter, one of the devs mentioned Mara Jade in passing. Something like, "You CAN use your force powers in public, but let's see how well you do one on one against Mara Jade!"

If they actually do send some of the Emperor's Hand characters after you when you're a jedi, I think that might be what i spend my time doing with my FS slot ;) . Maybe if you're a bad enough dark jedi Yoda comes after you!

Not likely, but I can dream ...

Originally posted by Bounty

In the newsletter, one of the devs mentioned Mara Jade in passing. Something like, "You CAN use your force powers in public, but let's see how well you do one on one against Mara Jade!"

If they actually do send some of the Emperor's Hand characters after you when you're a jedi, I think that might be what i spend my time doing with my FS slot ;) . Maybe if you're a bad enough dark jedi Yoda comes after you!

Not likely, but I can dream ...

that would be a reason to try and become a jedi :D to have mara kill you... COOL!

Whoah! If you survive Mara and Boba Fett ... well, then, you'd be pretty happy, wouldn't you?

And then Vader himself ... how would anyone survive that? Vader can't die, he's integral to the plotline of the movies.

Ack, the invincible black helmet of death!:vadar:

Hmm, Vader will probably be the uber boss of the game. Maybe somewhere down the line they'll let a player beat him in combat, but i think for at least the first year the only way to survive a confrontation with him is to run quick like a bunny and hope that he forgets about you after a few weeks.

Imagine fighting Palpatine, too ...

Archived