Home

All-Star Slam Dunk Contest

Reborn Outcast

Richardsons dunks were awesome, so were masons. Richard Jefferson let me down though. But...Jason Richardson may have put the ball between his legs, but Vince Carter put the ball between his legs while doing a 360 degree spin. But either one of those dunks come close to the dunk John Starks made in Michael Jordans AND Scottie Pippens faces at the same time, or the dunk Kobe Bryant put down on Latrell Sprewell the other day.

Originally posted by Kylilin

But either one of those dunks come close to the dunk John Starks made in Michael Jordans AND Scottie Pippens faces at the same time,

I think you meant 'neither,' but it doesn't matter.

John Starks was a hack who got lucky. Where is John Starks, now? And where is MJ? And Scottie? Check the ring count on MJ and Scottie's fingers, then compare it to Starks. I rest my case.

I don't care, I'm from NYC, I like the Knicks, so that dunk John Starks made was awesome in my book. Just like any 49ers fan thinks that the catch Dwight Clark made against the Cowboys was the best catch ever in the history of the NFL. The difference being, John Starks dunked on Jordan, the best basketball player ever, and Pippen, his sidekick on those amazing Bulls teams, both of whom I disliked very much growing up as a Knicks fan. Its not a debate, its my opinion.

I think you meant 'neither,' but it doesn't matter.

You are right, it doesn't, you got my point didn't you?

Archived