Home

Forcemod 2 beta

Azymn

Hey guys & girls,

I'm preparing to release a beta version of Forcemod 2 in a few weeks and i was hoping for your input.

If anyone is aware of:

1. Bugs

2. Balance problems

3. Missing features

from the first forcemod beta, or maybe have a few suggestions on what they'd like to see in the version 2, please post here.

Thanks.

wasn't the other just a beta too? in which case the "non-beta" V2 is really V1? oh well. umm, yeah in v1 often when disabled a flagcarrier could use the jetpack but it was invisible and no sound was made. umm, the size camera only works under 3.5 (carryover from jedimod). i dunno what else.

wasn't the other just a beta too? in which case the "non-beta" V2 is really V1?

hehe, i suppose you're right boinga1. But v2 sounds much better, eh? :)

the size camera only works under 3.5 (carryover from jedimod).

I'm not sure what that means...could you explain?

Is there any chance you could fix the missing sabre bug with JediMod?

Everytime someone over-uses sabre throw, the lightsabre disappears, and sometimes reappears attacking people even though it can be barely seen.

This happens to bots quite a bit. ;)

zERoCooL - thx for the offer. I've coded a half dozen of the most requested admin commands but haven't tested them yet, so if they're screwy i might be interested. It would likely save a lot of time :)

MasterKoon - i just d/led the mod you're talking about to check it out. Some people might not like the changes, so i won't package it with the next release, but it's completely compatible with ForceMod, so you know.

Originally posted by MasterKoon237

Darth are you dure it's compatible with focemod(or are you saying it will be compatible with the next one?)cuz i'm almost postive it's not compatible with the 1st release.

It should be compatible with both versions. Have you tried it? If you find something that doesn't seem to work, lemme know and i'll check it out.

It is compatible, just like a modification that changes the defalt lightsaber or lightsaber blade's shape. You install that mod in the base, and it should work in ForceMod or any Mod for that matter.

I'll download and try it out. I personally dislike animation changing mods since they look completely out of place. :D

Archived