Home

locations of SWG servers

DeeperSubstance

Have the locations of the SWG servers been released? The list says "east" or "west", but nothing further. I would be interested in playing on a server close to my home so hopefully some real-life meets could happen. I was guessing that the east coast servers would be at the uunet location outside of DC, but who knows.... If anyone knows any information on this, please reply.

Thanks

DS

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.net

Hi im Wraith 8 your local Moderator.

Please Read this before you post!

If you have any problems what so ever, send a Private Message to me.

Here you have your welcome gift to the forums :D:

*gives a large box full of Chocolate Gnorts*

but a list with WHERE they are has not been released.. and i dont think they will do that. does it really matter THAT much?

I hope to see you around more :D

C ya

-Wraith 8-

Thank you both for the welcome!

It doesn't really matter that much, but personally I would play on the server that is located nearest my home. And I'm guessing that alot of people would do the same thing..... So I figured that any in-game groups could have real life meets, and location helps make that a bit easier.

Originally posted by DeeperSubstance

Thank you both for the welcome!

It doesn't really matter that much, but personally I would play on the server that is located nearest my home. And I'm guessing that alot of people would do the same thing..... So I figured that any in-game groups could have real life meets, and location helps make that a bit easier.

LOL... ok the associates are throwing a real life chat :D... where should we meet? :D doesnt work for us :p we are spread over the world. and the closest to my home... uhmm.. its all on the east coast for me :p... but ofcourse your right.. it would be easier.

Archived