Home

Anyone ever beat Biff or Arnold with fighting?

Ratfish

I've gotten pretty close with Biff in Last Crusade, but never did it. The best I can do is beat the ticket taker on the zeppelin, but I imagine that doesn't take too much skill. It is supposedly possible to beat Arnold (the drunken singer) as the game has an IQ point reward coded in it or something, but there's no way....

yeah ive beaten the ticket taker too, now dont say that's easy. Cause it sure isn't. Took me quite some practising to get that done. And I still can't manage to do it every try.

anyway i haven't beaten those big boys, isn't it just one hit from Arnold and you're a goner? So its just luck that the random timer doesn't say 'smack indy' in the time you're beating him :)

Yeah, now that I remember it, it took me some time practicing with the boxing coach to be able to beat the ticket taker, and even then it wasn't with any real regularity.

In FOA, there are I think 4 major tough guys: 1) Hans he is the guy you're supposed to push the big rock slab over on. 2) Anton he is actually pretty easy to fight because you can back up all the way to the left, but he has a lot of power and life. He's the guy with the glasses who you drop the stalactite on. 3) The guy guarding Sophia. I have no idea what his name was, but I remember him being an olympic champion like the ticket taker in last crusade. 4) ARNOLD THE MONSTER: he's mutated I think from being underground too long or something, but there's no way in hell someone is going to beat him fighting. I keep thinking that I'm going to spend all this time practicing and finally beat Arnold, only to have the game crash because it is an unintended mathematically impossible outcome.

Anyway, once you beat these games enough, it's fun to get so more use out of them.

Archived