Home

<< Lottery!!! >>

I have created this lottery for fun, but please sign up! I don't want to have to pay the winner with all of my own points.

:D!!!Pay 2 points for a chance to win 100 pts.!!!!:D

for every 2 pts, you get another ticket. (Doubling your chance of winning!!!!)

To Enter: Send a private message detailed with how many tickets you are purchasing (2pts.=1 ticket), and donate the amount of points you plan to purchase, to the account

Lottery_Man

If you plan to enter, or just have any comments, please post on this thread, you don't have to, I'm just saying that to keep this thread active.

Once again please sign up! If you don't want to for fear of losing 2 pts, posting your private message to sign up should get you enough points!

The contest will end in one month from now, March 19, 2003. And the winner will be announced a week later.

If i don't get at least 20 people, or combined 40 pts, I will call it off and send you all your points back.

P.S. Setsuko, you have already been entered! Thanks for you kind donation!

Hello, about how I will choose the winner, I will write everyones name on a ticket (I bought a roll of tickets) (also like I said before, you will get another ticket for every 2 pts. So your name will be in the pot twice if you give 4 pts {that equals 2 tickets} And then I will just draw a random name out of a big bowl (big) if you all sign up! hehe:D

Come on you guys! Lets get to crackin! What have you got to lose?

Also I have asked Jan Gaarni to watch over it to make sure it was fair. Basically I have asked him if he will take the 100 pts. (as soon as I have enough people that have signed up) and he will disribute them to the winner, just so you know I won't take off with them. He hasn't replied yet, to my private message, but hopefully he will here in this thread.

Once again, just posting a message to me that you want to enter will get you enough points to try and win 100.

Yes, indeed I have been asked to hold the pot. :)

And if you people are willing to participate in it, you can transfer your credits to my other account, Pool, along with a PM on how many tickets you have purchased. :) I will direct it to Genesis16, who will take the next available ticket(s) and place your name on it. :)

Sounds ok?

Archived