Home

SP and MP Combos

Russ

In the SP and MP of JKII, the ways you execute some moves are different. I have finally solved the secret of DFA in both games, but not so with the yellow stance move. In SP, you run up to and enemy, and press forward+attack+jump. You do a beautiful flip over your opponent and land behind the new corpse. I MP, I can't do this move deliberately, it just comes when I'm hitting a combination of forward+attack+jump. Also, when you do this move in MP, you don't flip over the person, you just do the move on the spot. Am I missing something, or is this the ways it is meant to be?

2 different teams built sp & mp, that's why there are not alike.

But in MP,

Flying Downward Strike Yellow:

Opponent close infront of you + Forward (Run) + tap Jump + Primary Fire Jump into the air, flip, and one-handed downward slice at your opponent.

I copied this from the 2nd thread in this forum check it out.

link

Currently working on a new combo for wall/corner fighting ( 4 months in developement.) So far, I think I'm the only person that can actually do this w/ some sort of accuracy. I could be wrong. It is by far the most difficult thing I've ever taken on to master. It looks cool as hell though. I may post a demo.

Yeah well I've been using that secret combo for months. I don't have a demo of it, though... and don't ask me any details about the combo 'cause I won't tell - hence "Secret Combo". :D:rolleyes:

But seriously - I'd love to see a short vid of a FFA where you slaughter people.

Mmmm... very entertaining that would be, yeeesss... :yoda:

Originally posted by griff38

OK you 2 , lets see the demos. Maybe we could collaborate and make an avi or mpg.

Yeah ok, no problem Griff.

Just give me:

A) the knowledge I need to make videos

B) some skill at playing the game.

:D

Seriously - after seeing that scanned piece of paper Nutritious had attached to his latest vid I doubt I have what it takes to compile a vid. (timewise and skillwise.)

Originally posted by Luc Solar

Yeah well I've been using that secret combo for months. I don't have a demo of it, though... and don't ask me any details about the combo 'cause I won't tell - hence "Secret Combo". :D:rolleyes:

But seriously - I'd love to see a short vid of a FFA where you slaughter people.

Mmmm... very entertaining that would be, yeeesss... :yoda:

Picture the lvl 3 saber bug. Now picture a ptk. Now picture me killing someone in less than 4 seconds...

Archived